Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Her nickname… she planned this decades ago

 

spacer.png

Album title = Germanotta

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

second single: "BAT SOUP"

third and final single: "Trump's Gina" (song starts with Trump's voice mispronouncing China as Gina as he does IRL). It's a trap tinged song new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

I just realized that the makeup this era is going to be on poinT. Diseased looks are right in Sarah's wheelhouse :duca: 

Just now, Aston Martin said:

I just realized that the makeup this era is going to be on poinT. Diseased looks are right in Sarah's wheelhouse :duca: 

you are on point beauty-sarah.gif

1 minute ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Yeah I arrived late to this party and got too ahead of myself. And apparently the preorder link is not "officially" up either

Are we still moving? I missed everything last night and this morning I thought everything was real cause why not :monkey:

idk why y'all would be sad over the fake pre-save link rumors, at least the title tease is official and coming directly from GaGa herself which basically confirms everything :jonnyknife:

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

Are we still moving? I missed everything last night and this morning I thought everything was real cause why not :monkey:

We are!

8 hours.

10 minutes ago, Sheep said:

This desperate attempt from Gaga at going viral. I'm getting sick of it all. You can't infect us Germ :fish2:

The fact miss germanotta can't speak german, so she's spreading her disease to make it germany

 

spacer.png

 

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Are we still moving? I missed everything last night and this morning I thought everything was real cause why not :monkey:

whats going awnn now?

why would the link be fake if other titles don't work?

Hear me out, what if the music video starts with a picture of young Stefani "The Germ"

 

 spacer.png

 

Then GAGA loads a shotgun and shoots the picture of young stefani and says "I'm the disease now b*tch"

 

A masterpiece incoming i fear:jonny5:

When Disease is the continuation of Stupid Larva...cuz Larva's create infestations and multiply...just like a diseases going viral? omg omg omg new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

4 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Are we still moving? I missed everything last night and this morning I thought everything was real cause why not :monkey:

Yes! The pre-save only works with disease. Also LGN arent denying it :bird:

 

Streets are saying she samples this song(Out in 3 days, presave now :gaycat1:)

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

whats going awnn now?

Idk, someone said the link is fake (?) 

 

But the teasing is real, so I think we are still moving :party:

Just now, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

The original name was "sick sick". I'm glad she changed it

Not this "good Morning, good morning" vibes omg new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

Just now, opbranden said:

Idk, someone said the link is fake (?) 

 

But the teasing is real, so I think we are still moving :party:

The link is also real lol! Also its either disease or seaside and I doubt the song will be called Seaside lol

8 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Yeah I arrived late to this party and got too ahead of myself. And apparently the preorder link is not "officially" up either

They registered it on their domian so it's legit, they will announce it with single cover later.

And now I'm sick, sick, sick, sick, sick to my stomach
My head knows you weren't the one I wanted
And ****, it hurts to know that you're falling
Falling in love before I did

1 minute ago, Hair said:

GET ME INCLUDED ON THAT TAG NEXT TIME @Velvet :khalyan2:
 

 

Me too @Velvet x :khalyan2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.