Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

this is just so SICK of you 

I think you mean it's so DISEASED of me

aidely-billie-eilish.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Album is called Fibromyalgia.

aidely-billie-eilish.gif

I remember seeing FibromyalGA as a nickname for Chromebook so she's gonna have to go back to the drawing board for that one 

 

aidely-billie-eilish.gif

aidely-billie-eilish.gifaidely-billie-eilish.gifaidely-billie-eilish.gif

aidely-billie-eilish.gif

aidely-billie-eilish.gif

Just now, Aston Martin said:

Chromebook

Screaming :deadbanana2:

  • Popular Post

Not her releasing a song called ''Disease'' on Katy's birthday

:suburban:

dISEASE

aBRACADABRA

gARDEN OF EDEN

mUSTANG

nOTORIOUS BEING

dANCE IN THE SHADOW

 

oh exactly… 

 

spacer.png

Disease...

 

I'm not ready for all the new toucan nicknames when she debuts a plague mask aesthetic to match the single title I- 

 

plague-doctor.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

Not her releasing a song called ''Disease'' on Katy's birthday

:suburban:

well

 

 

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Not her releasing a song called ''Disease'' on Katy's birthday

:suburban:

Katy just can't catch a break in 2024 tbh :skull:

Where's the black and white gif of the girls running :eli:

44 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

…Please wrap these H!V jokes up by the top of the hour :biblionana:

and I mean it!

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Because my English is not good and I use an online app to help me correct my grammar mistakes 😥

Omg nooo that's so cute express yourself whatever the way you want :heart:

1 minute ago, Dragha said:

Suddenly I don't care about Girlfriend or Mustang :WAP:

Me when I came out of the closet

aidely-billie-eilish.gif

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

wait what's happening catch me up

 

01-confused-mr-krabs-made-by-ishatahmed-

 

She updated her catalog on all streaming services so that the first letter of a song on every album was lowercase, together they spell out disease.

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

wait what's happening catch me up

 

01-confused-mr-krabs-made-by-ishatahmed-

 

LG7 lead is apparently called Disease. It's being released on Katy's birthday. GET READY :gaycat1:

Just now, Bhabylon said:

wait where did this talk of DWAS being on the album come from

Delusion

4 minutes ago, Sheep said:

I think you mean it's so DISEASED of me

aidely-billie-eilish.gif

no its DECEASED for you

23 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

So which one of y'all nasty f words is patient zero?

 

462055174_3439271476376070_5417881851050

it's always Gar. I got covid after being front row at TCB

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

wait what's happening catch me up

 

01-confused-mr-krabs-made-by-ishatahmed-

 

really sunbathinganimal? ezfgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e in a sense that ezfgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e you know what i mean? ezfgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e you know what i'm saying? ezfgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e

6 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Me when I came out of the closet

aidely-billie-eilish.gif

im crying real tears like:bibliahh:

You guys are way too talented with these concepts and lyrics, we should collab and make an album in case lg7 is SHELVED

 

:WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.