Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

just leave me be

just set me free

ur a disease and you spread this onto me

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

12 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

…Please wrap these H!V jokes up by the top of the hour :biblionana:

Wrap it up literally and figuratively :WAP:

The song has to be catchy bc it's the lead so I'm expecting the hook to go like "You make me DI-DI-DIZZY… you're a DISEASE"

 

200w.webp

Daddy kiss me so sloppy

dont care who sees 

Daddy spit in my mouth

Give me your disease 

 

omggggg the lyrics :WAP:

Hope she announces it officially in the evening today!! With a SICKENING COVERRRR and then on Monday a MV teaser with sickening visuals 

I feel like Disease is a dance/edm love song like Bad Romance. 

1 minute ago, PMM said:

we are so alive again and all this thanks to changing 1 letter in 7 titles

Makes you think how tired we have been

 

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

1 minute ago, Dumbledore said:

I knew this fan base was messy but I was not expecting the h*v jokes within only a few minutes of discovering the title

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

Like we couldn't stick to the cliche Hollywood trope of a zombie apocalypse, or Gaga exploring some

run down asylum like The Last of Us…

we had to go straight to STDs and Monkeypox… 😭😭

 

spacer.png

Lady Gaga releases multiple variants of DISEASE and her little monsters spread it and make it Viral

Just now, PMM said:

also i bet she released harlequin just to do this trick with her albums

the mind of a mastermind

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

Makes you think how tired we have been

 

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

we are EATING now! 462055174_3439271476376070_5417881851050

I hate to be caught for my lies, yes i made THAT link up…

and i'm sorry for letting you guys get too excited. I take responsibility for everything i've ever lied about ever since i joined this website. 
i'm really sorry, i know this will haunt me for the rest of my life. I'm so sorry for the lies and everything:(

Spoiler

DISEASE IS COMING. 

OCTOBER 25, 2024. 
Presave it now instead of accusing me of things i didn't do. 
 

 

Just now, Smarticle said:

Little Diseases is gonna be the new drag

 

:WAP:

"her single is a literally a disease on the charts" :coffee:

1 minute ago, JapaneseMommy said:

I hate to be caught for my lies, yes i made THAT link up…

and i'm sorry for letting you guys get too excited. I take responsibility for everything i've ever lied about ever since i joined this website. 
i'm really sorry, i know this will haunt me for the rest of my life. I'm so sorry for the lies and everything:(

  Hide contents

DISEASE IS COMING. 

OCTOBER 25, 2024. 
Presave it now instead of accusing me of things i didn't do. 
 

 

OMGGG

Just now, JapaneseMommy said:

I hate to be caught for my lies, yes i made THAT link up…

and i'm sorry for letting you guys get too excited. I take responsibility for everything i've ever lied about ever since i joined this website. 
i'm really sorry, i know this will haunt me for the rest of my life. I'm so sorry for the lies and everything:(

  Hide contents

DISEASE IS COMING. 

OCTOBER 25, 2024. 
Presave it now instead of accusing me of things i didn't do. 
 

 

if someone takes black pixels on their screen for real that's on them :giraffe:

Just now, Smarticle said:

Little Diseases is gonna be the new drag

 

:WAP:

Disease found rotting and decaying on the Bubbling Under. Katy and Gaga officially on a boat heading to a leper colony. 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

The way this has been us since February 

 

462055174_3439271476376070_5417881851050

Thankfully this time is real

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.