Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The way I've been waiting 18 months for joker and now I'm not even excited to see it tomorrow :monkey:

21 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

Grace has spoken about an alternate ending that would have made Gagas character hated but I almost wish they had of kept that ending so something interesting could have happened with her character

Can you link me to the video or whatever it is she shared? 

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

idk it kind of still is, in some ways. 

 

giphy.webp

It's being hard for us too, sis :sad:

6 minutes ago, V$. said:

A session with two hundred full seats almost lost the film due to the behavior of Lady Gaga fans, who screamed during the screening of Joker FAD

 

https://www.omelete.com.br/dc-comics/coringa-delirio-a-dois-teve-sessao-interrompida-em-sao-paulo/

 

Which one of you is this?

 

bafkreifdeiseiowjs3ltfmnks3jtko4tvdvhpsq

 

 

:bibliahh:

Not we losing the few people that went

Yeah I got my tickets but based what I've herd the people blaming the director for the Final Cut. Joaquin and Gaga did great for there characters. Hopefully this is a lesson learned for Gaga. That she needs to also pay attention what directors she worked with and not just her own character and script. 
 

I think it's time Gaga starts working critical acclaimed minis series or with a female director with her next film project.  2 films in a row that the studio and director underused her and only used her for marketing because they know Gaga builds hype and sells tickets. She needs to find a reliable female director that is hungry to prove herself and wants to create stories for women and make an impact. 

I am listening through the soundtrack and "to love somebody" is by far the best song. Why did she not put this on Harlequin? :'(

2 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Yeah I got my tickets but based what I've herd the people blaming the director for the Final Cut. Joaquin and Gaga did great for there characters. Hopefully this is a lesson learned for Gaga. That she needs to also pay attention what directors she worked with and not just her own character and script. 
 

I think it's time Gaga starts working critical acclaimed minis series or with a female director with her next film project.  2 films in a row that the studio and director underused her and only used her for marketing because they know Gaga builds hype and sells tickets. She needs to find a reliable female director that is hungry to prove herself and wants to create stories for women and make an impact. 

Gaga & Greta Gerwig collab when?

Btw I'm going to see joker tomorrow as well but the excitement is zero, I'm just going out of little monster duty 

1 minute ago, Dylangaga said:

Is the soundtrack out? I thought it was out tomorrow

it leaked. I like Gaga's harley voice and I prefer many of the renditions on the OST to the versions on Harlequin where she overdid the vocals

3 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Is the soundtrack out? I thought it was out tomorrow

I saw someone from Australia listening to it 

14 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

remember how we all thought 2024 would be a hard year for OGH

giphy.webp

It is hard for them. They have too many Gar projects to drag and not enough time

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, V$. said:

A session with two hundred full seats almost lost the film due to the behavior of Lady Gaga fans, who screamed during the screening of Joker FAD

 

https://www.omelete.com.br/dc-comics/coringa-delirio-a-dois-teve-sessao-interrompida-em-sao-paulo/

 

Which one of you is this?

 

bafkreifdeiseiowjs3ltfmnks3jtko4tvdvhpsq

 

 

:bibliahh:

Yasss make them buy the tickets again. :clap3: 

15 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

4, she'd be 5th

"Lady Gaga is just the 5th artist in Spotify history to cross 100 million monthly listeners"...

 

I like the sound of that!

13 minutes ago, Sugden said:

Not we losing the few people that went

and you know what's worse? people will have bad taste about lady gaga and her fans. all thanks to *** mixed with goats

2 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I feel sorry for the tasteless liddos who haven't had Grammy Mistake on repeat, need a dark alternative rock album from her neow

 

TABSGa.thumb.gif.e40b835027963894ec6d147

 

Umm gurl don't jinx it like that :skull: 

 

 

 

*Happy Grammytake* sounds better.

 

TABSGa.thumb.gif.e40b835027963894ec6d147

Wow, they're dragging us hard in the reviews thread.

I already paid 38 Euros for me and my ******* Ex to see this on Sunday, I guess the joker is me indeed

giphy.webp

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

one flop and y'all talking about her doing lifetime movies I'm screaming :rip:

Sorry I'm gay and panicking, things are not going the right way.

 

jentiecult.gif

 

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

so exhausting and dramatic :deadbanana2:

Just like our fave, she taught me well.

 

:suburban:

 

1 hour ago, opbranden said:

spacer.png

:lmao:

The film version Folie á Deux waltz is even shorter than 2 minutes. I- :rip: 

 

Will it be even eligible for BOS? :dancehall2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.