Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Spoiler

A FáG on twitter posted a tweet that started something along the lines of "when Arthur told Lee to please stop singing"

 

AHHHHH if that's a line in the movie that made me so excited cuz I can already see how she's going to be manipulating him and acting crazy, even Arthur can't stand her :WAP: 

I already have my tickets for tomorrow but I was gonna go watch it today but nnn the tickets are like 25 so I'm just gonna wait plus I want to experience it with other people too and honestly I live for the divisiveness so I'm excited to see if my friends like it or not and most importantly wether I will:WAP:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Some good news, DWAS' YouTube views are going up again to 3.3m/day after dropping to 2.4m last week.s:wan:

Bruno's Brazil tour is about to start, hopefully some cute stream boost in Latin America region.

i mean if he's doing a brazil tour i would expect the streaming numbers to rise in brazil only :rip:

also i'm still debating whether i should get tickets to see him or not

Just watched the movie with my sibling and we were the only ones in the theatre. :rip: 

 

As someone who rates Joker as 10/10, I'd say Joker:FàD is a good 7/10. 

 

Regarding the ending:

Spoiler

I like the ending, I don't understand why comic book fans don't like it. Arthur said it himself, he doesn't want to be the joker anymore. He just wants to start off fresh. 

 

Him being stabbed to death is symbolic of the "Joker" song - there's always going to be one, those are the rules. As Arthur's joker dies, the stabber's joker comes alive (especially since he scars himself with smile lines after stabbing Arthur).

Regarding Gaga as Lee:

Spoiler

What a **** script written for her. Short. No substance. Very shallow. 

 

They did Harley wrong, and they wasted Gaga's talent with this movie. 

 

Her acting was amazing, very convincing of being an actual sociopath. I wish she was casted as Harley in a better movie.

Overall, not a bad movie. I wouldn't say it's a 4/10 like critics are saying, but this sequel was not really needed. 

Edited by Sombre

We're (hopefully) a week away from the lead single announcement or a week and a half omg 

I love how one performance of Happy Mistake made the whole tasteless part of the base switch :gaygacat4:

 

In retrospective, that might be why there's a lot of Traumatica trashers around, with all of its promo being cancelled

According to a new insiders, Gaga is announcing the name and artwork for her new single next week, to be out January 3rd 2025….

spacer.png
 

Spoiler

WWYD?

spacer.png

 

Edited by Kimmo

The fact that there's nothing we can do to stop the bad press from spreading over the next two weeks, I can't stand it! We can only hope the film doesn't have legs, which of course it won't, and that it gets ignored and forgotten before LG7 :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

According to a new insiders, Gaga is announcing the name and artwork for her new single next week, to be out January 3rd 2025….

spacer.png
 

  Reveal hidden contents

WWYD?

spacer.png

 

@sunbathinganimal's avi would be the perfect reaction I guess

 

This clip :bibliahh:Oh Todd when I catch you! Still excited my screening is close:WAP:

5 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

The fact that there's nothing we can do to stop the bad press from spreading over the next two weeks, I can't stand it! We can only hope the film doesn't have legs, which of course it won't, and that it gets ignored and forgotten before LG7 :deadbanana4:

There's no bad press lol. It's critics trying to get clicks and viewers with divisive opinions. Everyone will watch, think what they want, and then move on with their lives. Gaga will be fine. 

1 hour ago, Edu said:

when gár gets casted as a college teacher in euphoria season 3

would be great for her tbh. Gen Z is eating up her BTW/TF era songs (+ DWAS) also I think it's time she tries acclaimed television! 

1 minute ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

 

This clip :bibliahh:Oh Todd when I catch you! Still excited my screening is close:WAP:

Image.png

 

  • Popular Post

In other news, I've got our Spotify Monthly Listeners Update :heart:

 

#4. (=) Lady Gaga - 99,101,651 (+341,482)

 

Less than 1M to go liddos! :mazen:

 

giphy.webp

3 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

 

This clip :bibliahh:Oh Todd when I catch you! Still excited my screening is close:WAP:

Mess :skull: 

 

Todd's career is really over huh 

1 minute ago, Hair said:

In other news, I've got our Spotify Monthly Listeners Update :heart:

 

#4. (=) Lady Gaga - 99,101,651 (+341,482)

 

Less than 1M to go liddos! :mazen:

 

giphy.webp

100M right in time for LG7 and Gagaween  :gaycat1:

Edited by Rhiannon

Just now, Hair said:

In other news, I've got our Spotify Monthly Listeners Update :heart:

 

#4. (=) Lady Gaga - 99,101,651 (+341,482)

 

Less than 1M to go liddos! :mazen:

 

giphy.webp

And HQ update today? 
 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

 

This clip :bibliahh:Oh Todd when I catch you! Still excited my screening is close:WAP:

:lmao:
well, at least she's aware

DWAS +11.216.230

Judas +1.157.417

Shallow +1.066.010

ARUTW +1.033.611

BM +503,940 *biggest update of the year*

 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

 

This clip :bibliahh:Oh Todd when I catch you! Still excited my screening is close:WAP:

serving GOT S8

 

spacer.png

Just now, Zaram said:

Why do I kinda have hope for the HQ updates for the next two days :eli:

giphy.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.