Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Bobby is finally awake:

GY3ueivXAAAyvD8?format=jpg&name=large

my new song AYO (MIRROR ON THE CEILING) on iTunes now: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Honestly I am obsessed with HM after replaying last nights performance over and over again. It's going on my favorites playlist. 

THE JOKER IS MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

 

:jonny:

 

 

 

 

 

The Joker is hitting this morning. :jonny: 

Nah... It's a certified rotten flop. It's over and it didn't even start. Watch the movie and move on, whatever. 

 

spacer.png

all times monthly peaks

 

1. The Weeknd: 117.2M
2. Taylor Swift: 116.2M
3. Billie Eilish: 108.0M
4. Bruno Mars: 104M
5. Ariana Grande: 99.6M
6. Lady Gaga: 98.7M (+1)
7. Post Malone: 98.4M (-1)
8. Justin Bieber: 95.3M 
9. Mariah Carey: 90.5M
10. Coldplay: 89.4M

 

spacer.png

Spoiler

Way too many negative reviews coming out, this definitely ain't going back to fresh on RT, so y'all might just accept that

Excited for LG7 :party:

Just now, hausofdave said:

all times monthly peaks

 

1. The Weeknd: 117.2M
2. Taylor Swift: 116.2M
3. Billie Eilish: 108.0M
4. Bruno Mars: 104M
5. Ariana Grande: 99.6M
6. Lady Gaga: 98.7M (+1)
7. Post Malone: 98.4M (-1)
8. Justin Bieber: 95.3M 
9. Mariah Carey: 90.5M
10. Coldplay: 89.4M

 

spacer.png

This time next week she might have out-peaked Ari. :jonnyknife:

16 minutes ago, Dämon said:

Wait; dddd.

 

House of Gucci - audience score - 83%

A Star Is Born - 80%

 

:chick1:

ASIB got review bombed by her haters, it didn't have certified audience score back then, so it's not reliable.

10 minutes ago, selfieclownt said:

Emilia Perez had strong reviews out of Cannes but I've been seeing more mixed and negative reactions after it's NYFF premier so I'm curious to track this. A lot of people saying the songs are a mess.

 

I think FAD being a sequel and musical will hurt it given that EP is also a musical and the more acclaimed and likely more successful sequel this year is Dune Part 2.

I think it depends on the audience.

Emilia Parez's come out in France a month ago I think, seen it twice (really good movie), and it's rated 4.1/5 so far...

Idk how well the movie will be received by American audience, though.

Edited by Dämon

4 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

THE JOKER IS MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

 

:jonny:

 

 

 

 

 

The Joker is hitting this morning. :jonny: 

The Joker is THE STANDOUT, THE MOMENT. If I had to delete the whole album except 1; that's the song I would keep.

It feels like an original song. Even the writing feels very lil miss GAGA

I already loved HM but yday's performance elevated the song even more for me. The power her performances have :ghostface:

1 minute ago, Jaimon said:

I'm not clicking any spoiler tag without any context. 

Spoiler

the joker is me

 

I decided not to watch all her interviews now just to leave something for later when she goes silent for another 5 years… I'll consume it slowly 

watched the movie and have a lot of thoughts but my main gripe is

Spoiler

gaga never truly had a moment. like, where she shined the most. she was never given the material or it was cut.

 

like, i couldn't see any scene where it could be used as an oscar clip.

 

3 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I decided not to watch all her interviews now just to leave something for later when she goes silent for another 5 years… I'll consume it slowly 

Don't deprive yourself of last night's interview. :jonny: It was really good and she is shining so bright right now.

ive been browsing and not posting the last few days and whew...

 

this is all I'll say:

 

If you told me this time JUST LAST YEAR that Gaga would have the #1 song of 2024 (debatable, but for the sake of argument) and that JOKER 2 would be the bomb, I would laugh in your face.

 

Never would've predicted she'd be destroying records musically and her comic book film would be the one doing "eh" business. Well, that's the fun of stanning gaga, you never know what will happen!

After these last two movies doing her dirty, she should just go back to being a full-time pop star or else act in smaller budget films every so often. 

6 minutes ago, Miss Fortune said:

The Joker is THE STANDOUT, THE MOMENT. If I had to delete the whole album except 1; that's the song I would keep.

It feels like an original song. Even the writing feels very lil miss GAGA

Yeah, this. No wonder tiktok is dragging the song, saying she copied this from some Kath & Kim (series?) themesong. lmao. Tiktok thought that this is an original Gaga song. 

do we think Rotten Tomatoes will at least shout Gaga out as a highlight in this misfire film like they did with HOG?

 

can we at LEAST have that?

 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Don't deprive yourself of last night's interview. :jonny: It was really good and she is shining so bright right now.

You convinced me :WAP:

9 minutes ago, Miss Fortune said:
  Reveal hidden contents

the joker is me

 

:fish2:

13 minutes ago, Dämon said:

I think it depends on the audience.

Emilia Parez's come out in France a month ago I think, seen it twice (really good movie), and it's rated 4.1/5 so far...

Idk how well the movie will be received by American audience, though.

And it's interesting considering J2 is better received by French critics than the US (kind of like Poor things last year). 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.