Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

So glad I moved last year and this city has a theater that shows movies in their original version. Dubbing Gaga is always such a loss :gaycat6:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

i'm not really crazy about Happy Mistakes but that performance was amazing :heart2: loved the atmosphere too

Not the wasted two years narrative

again. She filmed for two months in 2023 then worked on a "secret project" which we haven't gotten yet and the chromatica ball film until the strikes ate up half the year for everyone.

 

Unless this movie tanks more than it's already expected to we can likely look forward FAD becoming her:

- first number 1 movie domestic BO

- highest first week BO

- highest cumulative BO (less likely)

 

We already know this is her highest payday yet and she has almost unanimous praise for her performance. This is neutral at worst for her acting portfolio.

Edited by selfieclownt

I forgot today is Wednesday so its Tuesday update for Spotify which is DWAS's best day. Thats why its late :gayalipacat5:

1 minute ago, selfieclownt said:

Not the wasted two years narrative

again. She filmed for two months in 2023 then worked on a "secret project" which we haven't gotten yet and the chromatica ball film until the strikes ate up half the year for everyone.

 

Unless this movie tanks more than it's already expected to we can likely look forward FAD becoming her:

- first number 1 movie domestic BO

- highest first week BO

- highest cumulative BO (less likely)

 

We already know this is her highest payday yet and she has almost unanimous praise for her performance. This is neutral at worst for her acting portfolio.

I thought that was Harlequin

 

:suburban:

Happy Mistake has everything to be a hit and to have the success of ARUTW, but the fact that it comes out just after the huge wave of DAWS, which is still going strong, and the fact that it's being released on a cover album, makes the song invisible to the public...
I hope this performance will give the song some light! 

4 minutes ago, Bad News said:

I thought that was Harlequin

 

:suburban:

I thought she recorded Harlequin this year :gaycat7:

 

two years wasted confirmed

:suburban:

 

You guys do have a point. The world doesn't care about whether she has a SoLoOooo hit or not. 
 

I was simply just pointing out a gap in her receipts on a forum that is obsessed with pop culture. 
 

I am a Gaga stan. Please don't label me as an OGH 

i have question.
grammys: which should be nominated for best music film? and which one of these will win? 

TS - eras tour
Beyonce -Renaissance
Gaga - CB

?

6 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

Happy Mistake has everything to be a hit and to have the success of ARUTW, but the fact that it comes out just after the huge wave of DAWS, which is still going strong, and the fact that it's being released on a cover album, makes the song invisible to the public...
I hope this performance will give the song some light! 

Tbh I think happy mistake is more art not chart.  For it to take off she'd need to go down the million reasons route (which was more radio friendly) and promote the sh*t out of this with live performances 

What do we think LG7 will debut with now that we have the 26k Harlequin marker?

Edited by gagalips

Finally watched the Kimmel interview. It's so cute how she is so giddy about Michael. 

2 minutes ago, gagalips said:

What do we think LG7 will debut with now that we have the 26k Harlequin marker?

56k so you can keep having those ridiculous meltdowns.

:suburban:

2 hours ago, GipJo said:

Also her outlook of working on projects is different now than she was when she did Joker. She said now she would do ''everything everywhere all at once'' instead of treating each project on its own. I think we should expect she do films/shows/music/side projects together like this again in the future.

I hope she does this more frequently, though. New music and new movies out at the same thing is cool but not if we have to wait every 4-5 years. :skull:

Love Volantis Mistake but I feel like Close To You would have a much better chance of doing well with GP

 

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

56k so you can keep having those ridiculous meltdowns.

:suburban:

I'm thinking 75k for the LG7 debut week 

Edited by gagalips

9 minutes ago, gagalips said:

What do we think LG7 will debut with now that we have the 26k Harlequin marker?

You're giving OGH in disguise. :rip:

2 minutes ago, gagalips said:

I'm thinking 75k for the LG7 debut week 

You should keep on thinking. 

FxpUzsf.gif

8 minutes ago, Miichael said:

The fact that GCB is still not available in the UK :skull:

What is GCB? 

9 minutes ago, AlGreRithm said:

I love it when she growls :jonny5:

 

 

can she perform World On A String next please :alexz3:

The 1:56 mark on The Joker is a momenT

 

Yep. That's my fave 

  • Popular Post

Never thought I'd add a user named gagalips to my ignore list but lord Kukai's dupe does not know when to shut up

 

tumblr_pw0ivwkVD11ystvo4o1_400.gif

I have a question for those who've already seen the movie. It's not spoilery, but it's about the characterization of a character.


 

Spoiler

I can't stand Toad Syphillis for his terrible script, but his worst offense is how he portrayed Harley. Am I the only one who feels like he tried to distance himself from the incel baggage of the first movie, only to end up depicting Harley exactly the way redpilled men view women?

 

Spoiler:

Spoiler

She's exactly that :rip: the moment he give up on his status as "The Joker", she give up on him. "Poor victim, she's a ***** that was only using you".

And also their sex scene was something :dies:

ooh go **** your self Todd  

spacer.png

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.