Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Velvet said:

When do you all think she'll announce the lead

 

the week of release or the one before

 

:redface:

the day after JFAD. i am sure:eli:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I think it's smartest to release the single oct 11th. move on from JFAD while there's still some press and hype around her (whether good or bad)

3 minutes ago, Velvet said:

When do you all think she'll announce the lead

 

the week of release or the one before

 

:redface:

I don't think it'd be overkill to start teasing at the start of next week. :lakitu: 

5 minutes ago, Velvet said:

When do you all think she'll announce the lead

 

the week of release or the one before

 

:redface:

I hope the week before so she can build some hype with stills from the MV etc

 

The streaming era approach of always doing things a few days before is so boring lol

Edited by hausofbryan

4 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I really wouldn't say JFAD is negative for her acting career, her performance is being pretty much unanimously praised and highlighted as the film's saving grace. And tbh, you should probably keep expecting that Gaga isn't going to have a hugely prolific filmography unless she at some points decides to take an extended break from music to focus on acting.

Maybe, Gaga should focus first either on acting or music first. 

 

I just checked Cher's discography and filmography. She did not have studio albums released from 1982 to 1987 when she focused on acting. That's between Silkwood and Moonstruck

She needs to announce by next Monday for the latest. Then drop little bits of info like the name and the cover and finally like a little snippet teaser video.

I saw the movie today, maybe because my expectation couldn't be lower I kinda liked this one:rip: The movie is basically a huge middle finger to the fans who fantasize the first one and I can see lots of people got offended by that:rip: 

OT:LG7!

Still cannot believe a new Gar solo music era is finally starting omfg

 

 

1 hour ago, kwek_kwek said:

Maybe, Gaga should focus first either on acting or music first. 

 

I just checked Cher's discography and filmography. She did not have studio albums released from 1982 to 1987 when she focused on acting. That's between Silkwood and Moonstruck

no the ancient gays just had box office SMASHES like Mask :gayriahcat1:

3 minutes ago, Denim said:

I think it's smartest to release the single oct 11th. move on from JFAD while there's still some press and hype around her (whether good or bad)

I agree, but feel like 10/18 is more likely if they thought JFAD was going to be bigger and have a few strong weeks after OW. 

 

If audience reactions globally are any indication, it won't have the legs they thought. :deadbanana:

12 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

To those who saw the movie, I'm bringing my Grandma with me. Does she need to watch the first movie before watching this one?

No they rehash the entire plot in FAD because Joker is on trial

Announce it next week together with the album pre-order and tour details then drop teasers and other info moving to the release date

I just opened RT. Oh, it's bad for JFAD

 

:deadbanana: That ain't going back to a tomato

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Not her posting the performance twice on IG dd

It's the full version this time.

 

:lakitu:

1 hour ago, Reginald said:

??? I thought there were multiple leaks 

The only real snippet was literally the 6 seconds of girlfriend. Anything elase was FAKE 

5 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Still cannot believe a new Gar solo music era is finally starting omfg

 

 

omg such a great actress in this video :giraffe:

She updated the song on her Instagram to Happy Mistake from DWAS.

 

Sis, it ain't becoming a hit. 

 

:ryan3:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

She updated the song on her Instagram to Happy Mistake from DWAS.

 

Sis, it ain't becoming a hit. 

 

:ryan3:

she will change it to close to you soon 

 

Spoiler

when lg7 lead flops stephm.png

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.