Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Artur said:

Close To You pulling some kind of 'smaller ARUTW' hit would be such a win

yes

32lTwa9.thumb.gif.e44c266fc835eab62c9395

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

on my way to see fad in FAD tonight…

 

I haven't really engaged with Joker reactions because I saw that spoilers were going around and didn't want the algorithm to show them on my TL, but i'm literally scared…

 

will report later :dancehall:

will her team learn from the not so happy mistakes and try to secure a decent debut with some pre-order and signed copies for LG7 Lead

32lTwa9.thumb.gif.e44c266fc835eab62c9395

1 minute ago, truthteller said:

will her team learn from the not so happy mistakes and try to secure a decent debut with some pre-order and signed copies for LG7 Lead

32lTwa9.thumb.gif.e44c266fc835eab62c9395

No, surprise drop the day after tomorrow!

:ryan3:

She should've released Close to You as a droplet Thursday morning to give it some steam. Could've had a cute moment. 

6 minutes ago, GipJo said:

No, surprise drop the day after tomorrow!

:ryan3:

If there's one thing we can learn from Harlequin it's that surprise releases don't really work for Gar. We need roll out, hype etc. 

Longest reigns (consecutive days at #1) on Spotify Charts Global in 2024

Die With A Smile 38 
Please Please Please 17
La Diabla 16
Espresso 15
Who 15
Beautiful Things 14
We Can't Be Friends 12
I Like The Way You Kiss Me 12
Birds of A Feather 11
Million Dollar Baby 11
Fortnight 10

 

spacer.png

kind of on the topic of LG7, but I'm assuming since the lead is coming this month that we will hear some rumblings in the coming days/weeks from reputable sources about the sound/song/album :gaycat2:

 

that is arguably the best (and only part) I like about pre-eras. oh I just know this base will be spinning once we get some unofficial official news 

  • Popular Post

Bloody Mary +484.470 / biggest update of the year

 

32lTwa9.thumb.gif.e44c266fc835eab62c9395

14 minutes ago, Artur said:

Close To You pulling some kind of 'smaller ARUTW' hit would be such a win

i could see HM doing that more-so 

Close To You unfortunately i think it's too jazzy, it might smash ituens but find it really hard to take off on streaming unless it really hit tiktok

 

i honestly don't think people understand how hard it is for jazz, especially the jazz gaga does, to smash on Spotify. C2C was like a huge smash era for a jazz album it does as many streams as 'the cure' which is one song so its difficult. Pure sales would be easier to get, but they're dead.

1 minute ago, Artur said:

Bloody Mary +484.470 / biggest update of the year

 

32lTwa9.thumb.gif.e44c266fc835eab62c9395

this classic, wow
32lTwa9.thumb.gif.e44c266fc835eab62c9395

Rotten movie and rotten album. I can't do this, sisters. I'm on life support! 

9 minutes ago, Edonis said:

kind of on the topic of LG7, but I'm assuming since the lead is coming this month that we will hear some rumblings in the coming days/weeks from reputable sources about the sound/song/album :gaycat2:

 

that is arguably the best (and only part) I like about pre-eras. oh I just know this base will be spinning once we get some unofficial official news 

And I'll be there waiting with open arms, an open mouth and open legs :xtinass:

Close To You is really good..

 

Close To You and Hapoy Mistake back to back punch as the "cute hits" of the album

 

MANIFESTING :gaygacat5:

2 minutes ago, justin. said:

Rotten movie and rotten album. I can't do this, sisters. I'm on life support! 

what rotten album?

Yeah Spotify charted was acting weird. Miley's Flowers reentered the chart at #84. She heard that you were discussing yesterday how Shallow is bigger than Flowers so she reentered the chart to prove a point. :dies: 

1 minute ago, AlGreRithm said:

what rotten album?

The one no one is streaming except for me and 2 others 

Question about the credits 

Spoiler

Was it me or did Gaga's That's Life in the credits sound like the Harlequin version 

 

Let's appreciate the fact we didn't have any leaks from harlequin and from lg7 so far, this time things looks completely different 

40 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

 

 

 

90% of Drag Stars are Gaga stans.. like i see weekly Gaga Performances from Drag Race Stars alone :jonny:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.