Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, opbranden said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

I know the pics are fake but this lewk with the tan corset and red latex pants and heels would be absolute gagggery :jonnycat: 

Edited by Miss Anthropocene

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I was so sure it was going to be Joker inspired, if it's something unrelated and/or space astronaut themed, I WILL SCREAM :jonny4:

3 minutes ago, shadowfred said:

I'm starting to find it suspicious that Andrew hasn't reposted any of the snippets, it could be that hes not involved in this project :biblio:

I'm thinking it's from Benjamin Rice session that took place in April 2023 right after JFAD filming finished. It's probably not original Andrew's initiation, but he might've helped finishing it. 

@notshawn Hey! :hug:Just a heads up that when opening Insta links that you share on a browser, we get a preview of your account profile pic and name. I don't know if you mind or not but just thought of letting you know

Liddos need a job cause the hell are they always making something up

 

 

Yeah. We need to let go of Twitter randoms as sources of leaks. As far as I'm concerned, ATRL insiders are more reliable than Twitter users.

4 minutes ago, Sugden said:

Liddos need a job cause the hell are they always making something up

 

 

 

Just now, Konril said:

Yeah. We need to let go of Twitter randoms as sources of leaks. As far as I'm concerned, ATRL insiders are more reliable than Twitter users.

right :rip: the desperate need for liddos clout in 2024 is just :rip: 

can she announce already because all of this is messy

do we even still get the lead single from LG7 in october?

42 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Yeah but you paid for shipping the price of 3 vinyls

You pay it or you don't get the vinyl, few dollars isn't too much after 4 years of waiting for new music. 

Fastest song to reach 1B streams on Spotify

 

General: Seven (108)
Female: Flowers (112)
2024: Espresso (117)

 

Daily average needed for DWAS to break the record of

 

Seven: 9.023.610/daily for 69 days
Flowers: 8.529.166/daily for 73 days
Espresso: 7.982.425/daily for 78 days

26 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

 

Like HELLOW?????

 

zachary-campbell-zach-campbell.gif

Where's moondust in this video? lol 

2 hours ago, Nico Robin said:

pls no Rosalia collab

 

buck-tooth-smile-frown-twitter-gagged.gi

I've been downvoted for saying this, but I stand by it :sistrens:

Wait I just realizes the @Joker30 tea about Warner banking on Gaga's music to promote the movie that I made fun off

Actually makes a lot of sense now 

I owe you an apology bestie

Just now, Spicy Pisces said:

I've been downvoted for saying this, but I stand by it :sistrens:

I also don't want Rosalia collab 

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Where's moondust in this video? lol 

And what do you think is moondust? 

 

IMG_0481.thumb.gif.100aebbc950d535fe74e84c49b7edc45.gif

2 hours ago, FailSafe said:

I just know bad bunny is creaming in his Chromatica jockstrap rn :WAP:

i-would-like-to-see-it.gif

2 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

 

omg i had no idea you posted the same reaction :rofl:

  • i was catching up all the pages, NOOOO THE BLONDE PICS ARE FAKE:redface:

not a whole ass HQ slow mo video for some streets posters :tornado:

 

 

Edited by DockDock

3 minutes ago, Janet said:

I wonder when the LG6.5 vinyl will be released? Late November / around December? 

I don't see a physical release for this one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.