Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I'm so glad those pics of that blonde person are not Gaga. We need black hair for LG7.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

28 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

@notshawn Hey! :hug:Just a heads up that when opening Insta links that you share on a browser, we get a preview of your account profile pic and name. I don't know if you mind or not but just thought of letting you know

omg thank you i didn't know! i'll edit my reply, thanks so much!

Just now, Ricardo1993 said:

I'm so glad those pics of that blonde person are not Gaga. We need black hair for LG7.

But we're getting LG6.5 first

7 minutes ago, DockDock said:
  • i was catching up all the pages, NOOOO THE BLONDE PICS ARE FAKE:redface:

The blonde pics being fake is a great thing. Even her casual selfies serve better aesthetic than those pics :rofl:

 

GPRy85IbcAAkPuw?format=jpg&name=large

3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

But we're getting LG6.5 first

I know...and we're getting the LG7 lead single in October. The red hair is for LG 6.5. I'm just saying those blonde pictures of that model was nothing impressive.

Edited by Ricardo1993

1 hour ago, cyberraga said:

 

oh my god :jonny:

Y'all just find a random gay a believe he's some kind of insider because he apparently was right about one thing in the past :ace:

Edited by curiousladybug

When she officially announces LG6.5 today alongside the title, cover and tracklist then what? :jonny:

Curious about "Still not October"... Is this about the LG7 lead, or is the EP released that month and this week we'll get the announcement?

7 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

The blonde pics being fake is a great thing. Even her casual selfies serve better aesthetic than those pics :rofl:

 

GPRy85IbcAAkPuw?format=jpg&name=large

Why is this giving me Richmond from The IT Crowd? :dies:

2 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Curious about "Still not October"... Is this about the LG7 lead, or is the EP released that month and this week we'll get the announcement?

The EP/the album/secret project will be released this week according to Mr.S

Edited by opbranden

2 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Curious about "Still not October"... Is this about the LG7 lead, or is the EP released that month and this week we'll get the announcement?

I think she just meant it like, we were expecting the lead in October, but she's about to drop new music even though it's still not October yet. :dancehall:

Just now, opbranden said:

The EP will be released this week according to Mr.S

we have confirmation that its an EP?

Its funny bc i've seen these pictures of bimini (drag queen) lol

Just now, shadowfred said:

we have confirmation that its an EP?

I edited it because we don't know yet. "6.5" makes it sound like an EP, but it could be a full album anyway.:dancehall:

 

Just now, opbranden said:

The EP will be released this week according to Mr.S

1 minute ago, Hair said:

I think she just meant it like, we were expecting the lead in October, but she's about to drop new music even though it's still not October yet. :dancehall:

So that October post with the same aesthetics as the ones that were implied to be for this special project, is about LG7? If so then than snippet attached to it must be from the lead? The more I think about it the more confused I am

LG6.5 seems like the perfect project for Miss Gaga to do NPR Tiny Desk

Manifesting

3 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

So that October post with the same aesthetics as the ones that were implied to be for this special project, is about LG7? If so then than snippet attached to it must be from the lead? The more I think about it the more confused I am

No it should be from the special project. Not October means she's releasing something sooner than October, and we all know the LG7 lead is coming in October. It implies LG6.5 is coming in September.

4 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

So that October post with the same aesthetics as the ones that were implied to be for this special project, is about LG7? If so then than snippet attached to it must be from the lead? The more I think about it the more confused I am

I think what she meant with that post is that the music she's teasing is not from LG7, which is why it's "STILL NOT OCTOBER." She posted that after the billboards announced LG6.5, so it makes sense.

Spotify Brazil Daily Artist

 

71(+24) Lady Gaga

72(+12) Katy Perry

 

Boatmate stay together:jonnycat:

6.5 could mean EP or could be a full length album too

6.5 just means the album in between Chromatica and LG7

 

also I completely forgot about DWAS spotify update :deadbanana: 

 

  • Popular Post

Global

1. (=) 11,303,336   

 

US

1. (=) 2,026,341   

 

:DWAS:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.