Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, PlERRE said:

We can't predict her fashion route for Joker, but I want her to snatch a few Armani gowns before Cate Blanchett (Queen) takes them :toofunny2:

 

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0080.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0077.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0057.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0053.jpg?

 

All of them are CHOP

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Always said that original songs wouldn't have made sense for JFAD with the risk of not being at the same level of the beloved classics used, but mostly it's clear that Gaga wants the acting Oscar without repeating a scenario a la ASIB where they can reward her again in song instead, this is a good decision for her best actress chances, it had nothing to do with LG7.

3 hours ago, PlERRE said:

We can't predict her fashion route for Joker, but I want her to snatch a few Armani gowns before Cate Blanchett (Queen) takes them :toofunny2:

 

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0080.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0077.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0057.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0053.jpg?

 

These are bland, Cate Blanchett can keep them.

4 hours ago, PlERRE said:

We can't predict her fashion route for Joker, but I want her to snatch a few Armani gowns before Cate Blanchett (Queen) takes them :toofunny2:

 

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0080.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0077.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0057.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0053.jpg?

 

The pannings skdjdjdh

Not wanting  LG7 tea but getting curtain gown manifestation instead :gaycat6:

4 hours ago, PlERRE said:

We can't predict her fashion route for Joker, but I want her to snatch a few Armani gowns before Cate Blanchett (Queen) takes them :toofunny2:

 

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0080.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0077.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0057.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0053.jpg?

 

Quick sis, there is still time to delete the post and blame it on Sarah for hacking your phone

5 hours ago, PlERRE said:

We can't predict her fashion route for Joker, but I want her to snatch a few Armani gowns before Cate Blanchett (Queen) takes them :toofunny2:

 

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0080.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0077.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0057.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0053.jpg?

 

Hideous lol 

Edited by Suspendedintheair
.

5 hours ago, PlERRE said:

We can't predict her fashion route for Joker, but I want her to snatch a few Armani gowns before Cate Blanchett (Queen) takes them :toofunny2:

 

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0080.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0077.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0057.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0053.jpg?

 

The second one is gorgeous, the material reminds me of btw latex 

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

Always said that original songs wouldn't have made sense for JFAD with the risk of not being at the same level of the beloved classics used, but mostly it's clear that Gaga wants the acting Oscar without repeating a scenario a la ASIB where they can reward her again in song instead, this is a good decision for her best actress chances, it had nothing to do with LG7.

:clap3: 

 

This. People told me I was wrong for speculating that she didn't want to jeopardize her acting chances by giving them the option to award her in the song category. They claimed that the insider website was "reliable." However, it made no sense in the first place for an atypical jukebox musical to include "four original songs". 

 

I agree that this has nothing to do with LG7, but if they want to link the two projects, it will be easier. I'm still skeptical, as I have been from the start, but it's our only hope for LG7 to come out this year. And with the soundtrack consisting only of covers, it allows LG7 to be a parallel project that can coexist with FaD.

 

 

I dont think im wainting for LG7 , im already tired ….. i wont ******ing wait until 2025:matty:

5 hours ago, PlERRE said:

We can't predict her fashion route for Joker, but I want her to snatch a few Armani gowns before Cate Blanchett (Queen) takes them :toofunny2:

 

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0080.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0077.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0057.jpg?

armani-prive-fall-2024-couture-0053.jpg?

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Gagaqueen said:

I dont think im wainting for LG7 , im already tired ….. i wont ******ing wait until 2025:matty:

You waited this long, what's 6 more months 

Andrew Watt's LG7 is shelved. 
DJWS's LG7 is coming. 
 

:ryan3:

2 months til JFAD is out :party:

 

We should be getting first reviews of her performance in about a month, right?

9 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

2 months til JFAD is out :party:

 

We should be getting first reviews of her performance in about a month, right?

Next month we're probably getting only reactions from film-twits who attend Venice. 
 

 

 

And maybe some soundtrack on voocaroo :party:

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

Time is (really) the ultimate truth treller I guess :lmao:

50 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Next month we're probably getting only reactions from film-twits who attend Venice. 
 

 

 

And maybe some soundtrack on voocaroo :party:

Not true. Many Italian fans attended the premiere of ASIB. I'm sure we'll get unbiased reviews about how magnificent she is and that this is the best movie ever in the history of the universe. :fan:

37 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

Time is (really) the ultimate truth treller I guess :lmao:

Still, this is mental gymnastics to explain the senseless behavior of a pop star in 2024.

 

I understand that all of you more rational fans saw this situation coming because Gaga can't be trusted and I applaud how strong y'all are and don't jump on the hype train immediately, but soon after that, we got back-to-back news: Andrew wasn't working on LG7 anymore, Selva said the album was coming in August, Nicola's interview and her father confirming LG7 was done. You can't blame us for believing this time she meant soon-SOON and not "let's wait 5 more months after 5 years hiatus". :weeps:

 

Literally everything pointed out at something coming out relatively soon after the CBT premiere, even RideOrDie and SuperVillain teased us about it 

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

LG7 is coming soon, like it's beyond obvious and ya'll are being nasty towards each other. 

Sis if you have any proof please share with the audience

 

shade.thumb.gif.c3a9e6028084c13891acfc00

 

Spoiler

Or share with me in pm luv

 

:ryan3:

 

I love how we treat this base like a 9-5 job. Crickets over the weekend but 50+ users at any given time during the week :suburban: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.