Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Still, this is mental gymnastics to explain the senseless behavior of a pop star in 2024.

 

I understand that all of you more rational fans saw this situation coming because Gaga can't be trusted and I applaud how strong y'all are and don't jump on the hype train immediately, but soon after that, we got back-to-back news: Andrew wasn't working on LG7 anymore, Selva said the album was coming in August, Nicola's interview and her father confirming LG7 was done. You can't blame us for believing this time she meant soon-SOON and not "let's wait 5 more months after 5 years hiatus". :weeps:

 

Literally everything pointed out at something coming out relatively soon after the CBT premiere, even RideOrDie and SuperVillain teased us about it 

 

spacer.png

I'm sure plans changed or there was a change of creative differences.

 

lady-gaga-gagadelrey.gif

Edited by Biggie

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Hopefully, there won't be a review embargo for JFAD. ASIB did not have one and i think the first Joker did not have too. 

and that was a classic. 

lookin at lookin at lookin at me! 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
25 minutes ago, Janet said:

I love how we treat this base like a 9-5 job. Crickets over the weekend but 50+ users at any given time during the week :suburban: 

Even countdowns take the weekend off :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Even countdowns take the weekend off :suburban:

2 hours 49 minutes

 

:suburban:


Happy 2 years to I Get a Kick Out of You aka the cocaine song 

3 Grammy noms :alexz: 

Edited by Almodusa

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

2 hours 49 minutes

 

:suburban:

you're lucky I'm in a good mood and I won't downvote you… for now! :ryan3:

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

LG7 is coming soon, like it's beyond obvious and ya'll are being nasty towards each other. 

Maybe, but it won't change the fact that the teaser didn't mean a comeback a few weeks later.


I didn't make this post to brag and show that I'm right, it was just tiresome to see people patronizing my comment and those who thought like me by saying that I was wrong, that I was borderline stupid.
I literally had to hide accounts.

(And the people who do this are not in the screenshots, I might add).

Edited by TheOrangeTree

Magic potions take time 🧪👹
 

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

Edited by Miss Anthropocene

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

LG7 is coming soon, like it's beyond obvious and ya'll are being nasty towards each other. 

I'm sure it's coming soon. But how soon ? :coffee:

For some people early 2025 is soon :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:


Happy 2 years to I Get a Kick Out of You aka the cocaine song 

3 Grammy noms :alexz: 

"Happy birthday dear Tony, I miss you"

 

 

:sosad:

  • ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

what is this :bibliahh:

dwuw mv leak. [2] :lmao:

 

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm sure it's coming soon. But how soon ? :coffee:

For some people early 2025 is soon :gaycat5:

It's coming SOON soon, I'm sure. September, October soon. 

On 7/31/2024 at 9:28 PM, Janet said:

 

FAME was such an iconic perfume. I need a relaunch! That goddamn video :WAP:

 

Omg I just found my bottle. It smells incredible :WAP:

(i don't remember it being so strong? I barely used any)

Should we start trending #LadyGagaIsMissing again? It's been almost a week :dancehall:

48 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

DWUW mv leak

 

NMLUlgg.gif

The **** is this 

28 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

The **** is this 

I just told ya

 

NMLUlgg.gif

3 hours ago, Devin said:

i forgot how good dwuw is, the hit that got away.

 

spacer.png

 

Wootice this is bruh ?

 

She made a career-defining song but the dumb btch in her head had to ruin the whole era and rollout by inviting THE pedo for a feature and had the nerve to defend that filthy asssss man

I always die a little more inside when y'all can't immediately clock AI nonsense :rip: So scary

Edited by Moloko Plus

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.