Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

A positive note, RichyRat is still booked and busy

 

 

:suburban:

 

why are her bones cracking like a minecraft skeleton? 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

Wishing Jojo Siwa every success  :suburban:

Stay booked and busy queen. Do every ******* promo slot available. More choreo needed :suburban:

27 minutes ago, LykkeLi said:

She wouldn't play snippets of the album if it wasn't coming this year. The album is done we know that (her own father said that) why would they sit on it for 7 months? Unless she wants to do a visual album…

I'm still thinking a Q4 release is happening which is why she seemed happy while teasing "and now you have to wait" because she knows how close it is. If the album's release date was up in the air and was ETA 2025 she wouldn't be so quick to share out the music snippets + even if the rumours were made up, it makes sense for Interscope to want LG7 out while Gaga's profile is movie star sky high seeing how much her last Hollywood musical reinvigorated her brand. I can't see them being happy to have the album sat on and WB will also be there to help the hype train.
 

Single on pop radio, a studio album, a soundtrack and a massive movie all at the time? Ambitious but then that's probably exactly the reason she is hyping us for what's to come. Idk, I'm riding August out and hoping for the best.


 

 

Edited by Jessie

I agree also it's 2024. Taylor has proven that more is more. People don't have to go and buy albums anymore, everything is just a click away and with no additional cost. The soundtrack aspect of Joker is not even commercial so LG7 and it can for sure be out together.

9 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

A positive note, RichyRat is still booked and busy

 

 

:suburban:

 

I'm starting to hate stupid love and rom choreo 

15 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

A positive note, RichyRat is still booked and busy

 

 

:suburban:

 

literally jbol

 

:suburban:

Honestly OBSESSED with the title Abracadabra. It's so fun to say and would be a good album and song title.

Aug 30 for single seems about right. 

Its just 30 days away anyway. We can wait. 

 

And more and more looking like the album will be released with the Joker movie :deadbanana2:

So August is the new February and June? 

 

:clack:

 

Yall never learn

 

:clack:

20 minutes ago, Jack! said:

As discussed before, won't she be in Venice (?) on the 30th? :lakitu: 

J:FaD's premiere date at Venice is September 4th, so not necessarily. 

I hate to bring negativity into the base but didn't she play artpop tracks July 2012 and then the album came 16 months later :bird:

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I hate to bring negativity into the base but didn't she play artpop tracks July 2012 and then the album came 16 months later :bird:

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I hate to bring negativity into the base but didn't she play artpop tracks July 2012 and then the album came 16 months later :bird:

That is true. But looking at her last two albums is more indicative of what she'd do here. She didn't play any songs from Joanne until after PI was released, and she didn't tease any Chrome snippets (which she didn't really need to do since everything leaked anyways :rip:). 

3 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I hate to bring negativity into the base but didn't she play artpop tracks July 2012 and then the album came 16 months later :bird:

Didn't she only play ARTPOP (as in the title track) that early on cause she was drunk after one of her shows? I don't have the energy to look back into the ins and outs of it but I'm so sure fans who were there when she played that song from her car said she was pretty smashed. :skull: 

Also y'all keep forgetting she broke her hip and went through all that trauma. That obviously had an impact on the release date for artpop. 

also she's not the same person she was 10 years ago, she kept things way more private this time around and her teasing is def a way to lettuce know it's coming

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

That is true. But looking at her last two albums is more indicative of what she'd do here. She didn't play any songs from Joanne until after PI was released, and she didn't tease any Chrome snippets (which she didn't really need to do since everything leaked anyways :rip:). 

 

2 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Didn't she only play ARTPOP (as in the title track) that early on cause she was drunk after one of her shows? I don't have the energy to look back into the ins and outs of it but I'm so sure fans who were there when she played that song from her car said she was pretty smashed. :skull: 

The way I see it is, she played lg7 snippets because she knows she's taking the p*ss with all the teasing and she knows it's a 2025 release, so she threw us a bone to shut us up. I want to be wrong though s:wan:

I have a feeling she originally planned to release ARTPOP in August/September 2013, with the lead coming in May/June 2013. But everything was delayed 2-3 months due to her hip injury. But it would've been sooo different because she changed a few songs after Swinefest (which was September 1 I think). Venus & Dope likely wouldn't exist

1 hour ago, ToniGaga96 said:

A positive note, RichyRat is still booked and busy

 

 

:suburban:

 

They HAVE to do this on purpose :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

They HAVE to do this on purpose :bibliahh:

Do they?

 

spacer.png

 

 

I still wonder how someone can watch his choreographies and be like, "Oh my gosh, yes! I want to dance just like that!" :deadbanana2:

WHERE ARE THE INSIDERS?

angry-lady.gif

 

THIS BASE KEEPS RECYCLING THE SAME TOPICS

angry-lady.gif

 

I HATE IT HERE!!!

angry-lady.gif

 

:ryan3:

Edited by Dylangaga

38 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Do they?

 

spacer.png

 

 

I still wonder how someone can watch his choreographies and be like, "Oh my gosh, yes! I want to dance just like that!" :deadbanana2:

he should be the one with the broken hip smh

Edited by frankgutz

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.