Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Julio said:

i like this :jonnycat:

 

3 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Wait I kinda love it, very ABBA

This is 100% AI

Sounds so bad nnnn

  • Popular Post

Back to fake snippets. The ghetto. 

 

nene-leakes-whew.gif

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

I hate to say it but from what i am seeing August 30 for the single… 

2 minutes ago, LykkeLi said:

I hate to say it but from what i am seeing August 30 for the single… 

is this based on spec or tea?

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

 

This is 100% AI

Sounds so bad nnnn

I think we all knew this was fake!

e0207ead68e776fc0d6453e0633d8035.jpg

The "and now you wait" comment was also confusing to me. Doesn't seem like she'd say that if a release were imminent. Let's hope she didn't just tease the snippets to make liddos shut up for the time being and release it in 2025 :rip: 

11 minutes ago, LykkeLi said:

I hate to say it but from what i am seeing August 30 for the single… 

Seeing where ? :dancehall:
 

Edit : your post made me go back to 'so sad so sexy'. Such a great album

Edited by verthigo

19 minutes ago, Julio said:

i like this :jonnycat:

sound terrible :msmarvel:

6 minutes ago, Janet said:

spill Miss Li :suburban:

 

14 minutes ago, Miracle said:

is this based on spec or tea?

I'm afraid my tea on Gaga is dry and rotten girls just leafs.

Just constantly here because i never been so excited for new Gaga music as i am now. The snippets sent me into a frenzy.

:ryan3:

20 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Billboard is sorta moving.

 

 

 

I don't like this. Billboard better keep their advices in a vault. 

4 minutes ago, verthigo said:


Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

The way I have a tiny orgasm everytime I hear the snippet and the beat drops :WAP:

1 minute ago, Sherry said:

The way I have a tiny orgasm everytime I hear the snippet and the beat drops :WAP:

Same. And the scream of agony at the end of the video is me every time I listen to it and remember that the album may be released in 2025 

Addison Rae is announcing something on Monday. If someone says She's a UMG artist, I'm gonna jump of a cliff :khalyan2:

Although Addison is our only hope for Frankensteined :suburban:

are we moving? :clack:

Just now, Sherry said:

Addison Rae is announcing something on Monday. If someone says She's a UMG artist, I'm gonna jump of a cliff :khalyan2:

Nothing On (But The Radio) remix with Gar :WAP:

35 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Billboard is sorta moving.

 

 

 

The way she seems to be doing every single thing on this list, can we get this critic as the album reviewer (in May 2025) to secure our first 100 score?

 

:ryan3:

SNL is back September 28.

I don't want to jinx it but Joaquin as the host and Gaga as the musical guest with the album out that Friday right before the movie:WAP:please Stefani! I beg you.

Probably it means nothing BUT

 

 

Gaga's UK shop now has an error, and when clicking on Chromatica, the page displays a 404 error.

 

Earlier today @verthigofound out that they recently uploaded the design of the Canadian shop

 

:zzz:

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Probably it means nothing BUT

 

 

Gaga's UK shop now has an error, and when clicking on Chromatica, the page displays a 404 error.

Not for me https://shopuk.ladygaga.com/collections/chromatica

 

But it is randomly showing some TF T-shirts at the bottom

Just now, Janet said:

Not for me https://shopuk.ladygaga.com/collections/chromatica

 

But it is randomly showing some TF T-shirts at the bottom

Start from the home, scroll down to the eras and click Chromatica. It gives me 404 :huh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.