Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, verthigo said:

Does the fact she teased 3 different songs, instead of one being the single, could means she is releasing the whole album ala Billie (no lead) in august like Selva said ?

 

… I'm in denial :weeps:
 

 

Billie announced her album 32 days before its release, right after her Oscar win, to boost pre-orders. Her release date had been set since February, and user Mercurio leaked it to us.

If LG7 were coming in August, we would already have an announcement. 

Surprise releases are a thing of the past.

:gaycat6:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, verthigo said:

Does the fact she teased 3 different songs, instead of one being the single, could means she is releasing the whole album ala Billie (no lead) in august like Selva said ?

 

… I'm in denial :weeps:
 

 

no, I think she was just excited to share the music with fans

Imagine the nightmare of having to wait another 8 months to finally listen to ABRACADABRA.

 

spacer.png

Why i feel like the album will be released on the same day as the joker movie? :deadbanana2:

Just now, Human Fly said:

Why i feel like the album will be released on the same day as the joker movie? :deadbanana2:

the collapse that would happen 

Girls come on, we had lg7 Gaga returns and she said herself "I know they hate when I say this but SOON" and that soon was really different, like she wanted to let us know we won't have to wait that long. I believe it's coming this year. Selva said August, her dad said she finished, others said it'll be important year for Gaga. This is coming very soon and finally our suffering will end, it seems like August 9 is the date. And I don't believe Katy would know when Gaga is releasing, it's super secret and she wouldn't let anyone know :rip: I guess Gaga chose this date long time ago together with her label, and Katy wanted to just rush release second single since she's at the bottom line. 
 

Album out in October is great idea just before Halloween.

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

at least we're avoiding the bloodbath of the grammys

 

GT1RYIfXkAAoQx8?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

Beyonce is already recording the visuals for chapter 3, the only way to avoid overcrowded Grammys is to never release like Rihanna :suburban:

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Beyonce is already recording the visuals for chapter 3, the only way to avoid overcrowded Grammys is to never release like Rihanna :suburban:

idrc about Grammys but this year is going to be especially crowded with MPG albums

 

GT1RYIfXkAAoQx8?format=jpg&name=small

ok but if the LG7 lead really does come on the same day as that other song :hoetenks:

let me make sure to request some pto to stay logged in for the kiis

Edited by Edonis

ik there'd be concerns of each project not giving its moment to 'shine' or too competing, but itd be cool if gaga really did a double feature of joker and lg7 album/single on the same day :jonny5: i dont think any artist has done that? her name scattered in both articles & reviews within film and music

 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Girls come on, we had lg7 Gaga returns and she said herself "I know they hate when I say this but SOON" and that soon was really different, like she wanted to let us know we won't have to wait that long. I believe it's coming this year. Selva said August, her dad said she finished, others said it'll be important year for Gaga. This is coming very soon and finally our suffering will end, it seems like August 9 is the date. And I don't believe Katy would know when Gaga is releasing, it's super secret and she wouldn't let anyone know :rip: I guess Gaga chose this date long time ago together with her label, and Katy wanted to just rush release second single since she's at the bottom line. 
 

Album out in October is great idea just before Halloween.

I hope you are right :heart:

The only thing that gives me pause is her saying "now you have to wait" :biblio:

 

 

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

idrc about Grammys but this year is going to be especially crowded with MPG albums

 

GT1RYIfXkAAoQx8?format=jpg&name=small

True, but I think with streaming people will tend to release almost every year to try to stay relevant.:monkey:

Just rewatching star is born with mum omg I've only seen it once 

54 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Remember when you were a sick hater? I don't get these kinds of ppl who come back like they didn't display disturbing behaviour.

 whats the tea? are they an OGH? I don't recognise them 

2 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Shawn is Island Records, under UMG. :rip:

 

We still have Oct 25th :suburban:

Isn't like every label with either UMG or Warner?

I don't think that matters at all.

The only time I can see the album between now and 2025 is October/November. But she's gonna be so busy with movie stuff, and we know her team can't do one thing well let alone multiple  

 

:suburban:

Shawn Mendez single-handedly rattling the base's confidence by announcing his Joanne era... we truly are jaded IMG_0481.thumb.gif.b04c55c50b53b8d07da685b0708e22fa.gif

2 minutes ago, Julio said:

i like this :jonnycat:

Very ABBA-esque! Wish it was real :clownny:

 

come oooooown Gaga do something

Edited by verthigo

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.