Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Rama said:

Abracadabra is 100% the album opener

 

Darkgalord

 

Oh MTN don't make that face, your title as best Gaga opener was never set in stone

 

Darkgalord

 

You just know that Abracadabra is going to go OFF at the LG7 tour too :duca:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

You just know that Abracadabra is going to go OFF at the LG7 tour too :duca:

Those 250k fans (from 5 stadium shows) will be so lucky to experience it live

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

I love Nine Inch Nails. We so won :WAP:

Now if we can get some gothic rock in there too, it'll be perfect 

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

I love Nine Inch Nails. We so won :WAP:

Imagining dark visuals in the vein of Closer. Cindy I'm leaking

 

 

 

13 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Imagining dark visuals in the vein of Closer. Cindy I'm leaking

 

 

 

"Directed by Ryan Murphy" 

 

Canadian Lol GIF

  • Popular Post

Coming to base and seeing:

 

You've chosen to ignore content by User 1. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by User 2. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by User 3. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by User 4. Options 

 

vZzMrOz.gif

 

I don't regret it.

8 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Coming to base and seeing:

 

You've chosen to ignore content by User 1. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by User 2. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by User 3. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by User 4. Options 

 

vZzMrOz.gif

 

I don't regret it.

Hopefully it's not me

 

vZzMrOz.gif

21 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

DemonicGa is coming :gaycat1:

 

 

Is this real? Reminds me of my dead dog.

I want to talk about the snippets but I really don't understand anything. :suburban:

Maybe it's the same song that also has the lyric 'hollywood's a ghost town" that she put in one of her IG captions I'm kinda seeing the vision :chick2:

 

 

2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

:rip:

 

Can they stop using that pic I hate it sm

11 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Can they stop using that pic I hate it sm

nn, mte but I didn't wanna say anything. One of her worst photoshoots EVER.

 

:suburban:

6 hours ago, Komet said:

 

Little zombies lost! 

why do I feel like this album is going to be chalk  full of Dope-vocals :biblio:

  • Popular Post

Random but I will never forget the first time I heard Rain On Me. We were at our lowest… middle of the pandemic, Stupid Love being the worst thing I'd ever heard (up to that point). Then on May 22nd Gaga & Ari dropped one for the books. Nailed it, smashed it out of the park, etc etc etc. ROM you will always be famous and they could never make me hate you :jonny6:

 

 

Chromatica MV rankings:

  • Best storyline: 911
  • Most fun: Rain on Me
  • Most interesting concept: 911
  • Best representation of the Chromatica concept in MV form: Rain on Me
  • Best looks: tie
  • Best choreography: Rain on Me
  • Best directing: 911
  • Best CGI: Rain on Me
  • Best MV featuring people in colorful clothing doing choreography in the desert: 
Spoiler

911 :eli: 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Dylangaga said:

ARTDEMON is coming!:jonny2:

WHITEDEMON is coming :jonnycat:

Just tried looking "Gaga" on twitter search bar and Katy's Lifetime announcement comes up 😂

 

Tried using "taylor" but it doesn't show any katy post

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.