Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

Gaga's songs that start with an A are all elite (Alejandro, Americano, Alice, Always Remember Us This Way, Applause, and Aura) and now we're about to add ABRACADABRA to the list :flame:

Again Again

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

LG7 IS COMING trending worldwide the world is waiting :WAP:

3 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Gaga's songs that start with an A are all elite (Alejandro, Americano, Alice, Always Remember Us This Way, Applause, and Aura) and now we're about to add ABRACADABRA to the list :flame:

 

Just now, Hair said:

Again Again

 

A-YO, ARTPOP, Angel Down :eli: 

IVE BECOME A ZOMBIEEEEE :wanda:

Hear me out what if this is finally Frankensteined :lakitu:

3 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

it kinda sounds like she was about to bloody mary scream right at the end :WAP:

Abracadabra is such an ICONIC title. :jonny5:

 

She's really coming to SCALP.

 

nPkahoR.gif

So the material is amazing, now we just need the rollout to be smooth. Don't **** this up @ Interscope and Robert 

2 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

LG7 IS COMING trending worldwide the world is waiting :WAP:

We are waiting her first single in 4 years. 

OMFG. People are hungry :jonnycat:

they just played a JFAD ad on the olympics too everything is going the RIGHT way :jonnycat:

I don't hear zombie, I think she's saying "I've become notorious" and then unintelligible. Both sound so amazing though. :jonny5: Announce tomorrow mother!!

Edited by Jack!

 

1 minute ago, Jack! said:

I don't hear Zombie, I think she's saying "I've become notorious" and then unintelligible. Both sound so amazing though. :jonny5: Announce tomorrow mother!!

someone else said "I've become what you told me to be" :jonnycat:: 

Edited by Pineapple
Double typo

Just now, Pineapple said:

Wait WHAT it's the same track 

 

If it is the same track then Burns probably produced it.

1 minute ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Where's the Abracadabra title coming from?

in the first one -

 

 

 

1 minute ago, Jack! said:

I don't hear zombie, I think she's saying "I've become notorious" and then unintelligible. Both sound so amazing though. :jonny5: Announce tomorrow mother!!

This. How do people hear zombie id

Third week of October release withe single in early September would be a dream

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.