Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Dylangaga said:

How can someone tell if Gaga uploaded an album? And to where?

On Chromatica's #1 streaming platform "Delulu Music".

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Katy is biggest attention seeker there is, remember she was trying to bait swiftie about Taylor collaboration on smile.

 

 

 

 

I feel so protective of the moon emoji that I only wanna see it posted on Gaga - related stuff. :khalyan2:

  • ATRL Moderator

we're so in the trenches that even Katy makes fun of us :ryan3:

5 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Katy is biggest attention seeker there is, remember she was trying to bait swiftie about Taylor collaboration on smile.

 

 

 

 

This is what I was thinking. She's clearly seen the moon theory discourse online. She knew what she was doing. :suburban:

Katy's comeback was such a monumental, colossal, gargantuan flop in every sense of the word. I can't believe half this site wanted us to believe she and Gaga were in the same boat. Hold My Hand will look like a smash compared to this song. 

11 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Katy's comeback was such a monumental, colossal, gargantuan flop in every sense of the word. I can't believe half this site wanted us to believe she and Gaga were in the same boat. Hold My Hand will look like a smash compared to this song. 

I see people still trying to put them in the same sentence.

Katy's comeback makes Bionic look like a hit album. :ahh: 

4 minutes ago, Sannie said:

I see people still trying to put them in the same sentence.

Katy's comeback makes Bionic look like a hit album. :ahh: 

I mean yeah I'm sure KP6 will not last 14 weeks on the BB200. I actually think it will last 2 weeks. 

Not yall counting down for Kety posting a moon emoji

 

This base is the gift that keeps on giving

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Dalmatinac01 said:

What do we do if August passes by and we don't even get an announcement? 

Bored To Death What GIF

We continue with the moon theories and countdowns, obviously.

LIxy35O.gif

1 minute ago, Dalmatinac01 said:

What do we do if August passes by and we don't even get an announcement? 

Bored To Death What GIF

We'll be little clowns for J:FAD

 

Clown Makeup GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

12 minutes ago, Dalmatinac01 said:

What do we do if August passes by and we don't even get an announcement? 

Bored To Death What GIF

we remain glad that she's taking whatever time she needs and not taking shortcuts or easy outs that massively flop

29 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I mean yeah I'm sure KP6 will not last 14 weeks on the BB200. I actually think it will last 2 weeks. 

Ready for it to perform worse than Love for Sale 

12 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

We continue with the moon theories and countdowns, obviously.

LIxy35O.gif

the gif :suburban::suburban::suburban::suburban::suburban::suburban::suburban:

4 hours ago, Human Fly said:

I need LG7 lead to pull a Please Please Please with daily 5M streams:suburban: 

let's aim for a 5M debut first, chile

 

moo.png

Dance in the shadow of our unrelenting yearning for LG7 the night, amiright?

 

cuRuhOo.gif

Edited by CoolNebraskaGuy

13 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

let's aim for a 5M debut first, chile

 

moo.png

let's aim for debut first

moo.png

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

well at least katys a flop 

A warning for gags that she shouldn't come back unless the lead single is an absolute undeniable smash…..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.