Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Isn't Dua Lipa already announced as big star for opening ceremony.

 

I don't see any point of covering her so much if it was her. Unless they have some other big star lined up as well.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Suddenly I had flashback when they said brabie soundtrack has one more big singer on it.

 

Because of Mark involvement we thought it could possibly be Gaga, and it turned out to be Sam Smith

Just now, zoldyck said:

Suddenly I had flashback when they said brabie soundtrack has one more big singer on it.

 

Because of Mark involvement we thought it could possibly be Gaga, and it turned out to be Sam Smith

:clownny::clownny::clownny::clownny::clownny::clownny:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, zoldyck said:

Suddenly I had flashback when they said brabie soundtrack has one more big singer on it.

 

Because of Mark involvement we thought it could possibly be Gaga, and it turned out to be Sam Smith

oh my god, I didn't need this reminder :suburban:

34 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

 

definitely not her lol. she's in a pleasers-only era

 

I don't think it's anyone in particular lol just visuals

Edited by Miracle

12 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Isn't Dua Lipa already announced as big star for opening ceremony.

 

I don't see any point of covering her so much if it was her. Unless they have some other big star lined up as well.

I love some of the Dua Lipa songs. What the **** does she have to do with French Olympics

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

Oh well

:suburban:

 

Sabrina Carpenter LMAOO

12 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

Oh well

:suburban:

 

oh, its over lol, its gonna be her

40 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

On 00:03 you can see the nose very well, there is only one nose in the industry that can defy a hood as big as that :WAP: 

popbible-adrien-brody-family-guy.gif

Gaga or The Weeknd or both

14 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

Oh well

:suburban:

 

Didn't they say there would be many well-known artists involved? Not just one. :emofish:

I know it sounds super delusional but oh well. 

:monkey:

 

19 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

Oh well

:suburban:

 

"for NBC"

edit: :suburban:

Edited by shadowfred

It's gotta be Gaga...or Thomas taking inspiration from Gaga and Gareth Pugh (where he worked at) and putting some woman in that outfit 

 

Celine Dion is a fashion girlie but that's not her vibe at all so I think it's probably Dua Lipa. The style is a bit Mylene Farmer too ngl

2 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

:clownny:

literally could be any shoe...dgeorge

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.