Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, TheHanyo said:

Some truths:

  • It's always someone from the host country that carries the final torch in the opening ceremony, so it's unlikely to be Gaga.
  • If it were Gaga, they would not be shooting her for the promo in this costume because that would be a waste of time w/ her, since it can easily be shot with a stand-in (i.e. a body double/stunt person). Think: AHS bell ring promo-- that was not her hand in that glove, but it was certainly portrayed to be her.

isn't the rumor that she's performing at the closing ceremony and not the opening?

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

it's best to keep expectations low

 

spacer.png

oh trust those expectations are very low :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, TheHanyo said:

Some truths:

  • It's always someone from the host country that carries the final torch in the opening ceremony, so it's unlikely to be Gaga.
  • If it were Gaga, they would not be shooting her for the promo in this costume because that would be a waste of time w/ her, since it can easily be shot with a stand-in (i.e. a body double/stunt person). Think: AHS bell ring promo-- that was not her hand in that glove, but it was certainly portrayed to be her.

She was about to perform in Tokyo back in 2020, why?

just image her doing the closing ceremony

4 billion of people  watching her doing ratchy choreo 

 

gagarichy.thumb.webp.445073613345fedd9c0 

 

 

Edited by Mirkomonster

14 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

when they announce Ava Max as the closing act and all of this was for nothing then what?

 

spacer.png

Not even I'm delusional enough to believe that. Atlantic Records is cheap, maybe they'll get Queen Max for the halftime show at the Puppy Bowl :chick1:

 

spacer.png

Edited by Reginald

5 minutes ago, Hyperfertile said:

Can someone ******* confirm if she's performing or not i cant do this anymore 

 

I'd dare to say yes. The teasing is right there. Many official accounts are giving hints and it seems pretty obvious that Gaga will perform at Olympics. I'm not sure if it will be with LG7 material but her presence is quite certain, I think :celestial6:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Lil Mxnster said:

 

I'd dare to say yes. The teasing is right there. Many official accounts are giving hints and it seems pretty obvious that Gaga will perform at Olympics. I'm not sure if it will be with LG7 material but her presence is quite certain, I think :celestial6:

she doesn't even have to perform a new single, I just hope she doesn't waste all the attention and waits one more month to announce something :gaycat7:

2 minutes ago, Mirkomonster said:

just image her doing the closing ceremony

4 billion of people  watching her doing ratchy choreo 

 

gagarichy.thumb.webp.445073613345fedd9c0 

 

 

The world already has enough bad news as it is, we don't need to add to it by putting evil like this out in the universe 

 

gagarichy.thumb.webp.445073613345fedd9c0 

gagarichy.thumb.webp.445073613345fedd9c0 

gagarichy.thumb.webp.445073613345fedd9c0gagarichy.thumb.webp.445073613345fedd9c0gagarichy.thumb.webp.445073613345fedd9c0 

gagarichy.thumb.webp.445073613345fedd9c0 

Now if she only has space to perform one song, I hope it's the LG7 lead (choreographed by that guy who isn't Ritchie). If she has the space to perform two songs, I hope it's ARUTW and then the LG7 lead. 

 

Also: Emmy noms are in 2 days :suburban:

Edited by Aston Martin

If she had a decent team they would've denied any false rumors by now but I guess we'll just have to keep doing our countdowns…

 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

isn't the rumor that she's performing at the closing ceremony and not the opening?

 

spacer.png

Yeah, but the promo video is for the Opening Ceremony, so that's why I don't think it's her.

Unless they think her singing La Vie En Rose or some French song medley counts as being sufficiently "French enough" lol :gaycat6:

  • ATRL Moderator

if LGN is denying it, I think that's our confirmation that she is in fact performing 

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Mirkomonster said:

Remember when her IG was with her chickens, vegetables and bible? 

 

Harvest Moon tease, she is brilliant:clap3:

 

33368821-6241.jpg

 

lg7-lady-gaga.gif

 

 

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

LGN denying something is a good sign; everything they deny turns out to be true.:gaycat5:

stupid love tease 

cuRuhOo.gif 

Just now, TheHanyo said:

Unless they think her singing La Vie En Rose or some French song medley counts as being sufficiently "French enough" lol :gaycat6:

No, she would be part of the "passing the torch" section of the performance, where artists from the next host country (USA) will perform to bridge to LA 2028.

3 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

 

 

Also: Emmy noms are in 2 days :suburban:

I had to check a calendar, I had no clue July 17th was 2 days away. These past 2 days following US politics really melted my brain 

  • ATRL Moderator

I hope she has promo planned for FarmVille again 

 

spacer.png

 

when you milk 10 cows this video starts to playing 

 

 

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

No, she would be part of the "passing the torch" section of the performance, where artists from the next host country (USA) will perform to bridge to LA 2028.

Oh, totally, her being in the Closing Ceremony makes complete sense.

 

But this video with the masked woman is teasing/promoting the Opening Ceremony.

Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

I had to check a calendar, I had no clue July 17th was 2 days away. These past 2 days following US politics really melted my brain 

Stay strong :heart:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.