Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The way dance in the shadow of the night snippet already feels dated and tired :rip:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

the way certain popstar is waiting for Gaga to announce as much as we do so she can announce her single that she was planning to release month ago just to get some buzz with comparisons :rofl:

1 minute ago, Torturo said:

same way fake insider told us about snippet at the end of CB?

the one who told us that works for HBO or something like that

8 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Imagine Dragons are under Instercope and releasing on the 28th too.

 

But honestly it's all so quiet, I don't think anything's coming until she's done with these 8 Vegas shows.

Wait do they are releasing same day as Camila? And they're both interscope 

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Wait do they are releasing same day as Camila? And they're both interscope 

Yes, their new album Loom.

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

She cannot run away from it any longer. The gays will make it sure she hears them screeching LG7 from the balcony.

 

EPv_KhdWkAAFcAN.jpg

wheres that vid of jazz show where someone yells joanne and she laughs? the same is gonna happen in a week 

Next week there's Coldplay, Post Malone and Gracie Abrams feat. Taylor Swift.

 

July 12 it is!

 

Spoiler

:suburban:

 

17 minutes ago, Jack! said:

To be fair, Camila releasing her album shouldn't get in the way of a single release on the 28th, since they're not vying on the same chart. But yeah regardless, it wouldn't be in Interscopes style. 

 

13 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Imagine Dragons are under Instercope and releasing on the 28th too.

 

But honestly it's all so quiet, I don't think anything's coming until she's done with these 8 Vegas shows.

 

4 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Wait do they are releasing same day as Camila? And they're both interscope 

Wait so these dont quite make sense. If it's not Interscope's fashion to release 2 things on the same day then why do they allow Camila and Imagine Dragons to release on the same day. And they are kinda similar in terms of popularity... then why cant the label allow Gaga to release on the same day too?

6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

the one who told us that works for HBO or something like that

point was liddos declare everyone as fake including that hbo person :giraffe:

8 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

The way dance in the shadow of the night snippet already feels dated and tired :rip:

Of course it feels dated; she released it three years ago.

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

 

 

Wait so these dont quite make sense. If it's not Interscope's fashion to release 2 things on the same day then why do they allow Camila and Imagine Dragons to release on the same day. And they are kinda similar in terms of popularity... then why cant the label allow Gaga to release on the same day too?

 

It's very unusual but technically they are very different in terms of playlisting and appeal. ID and Camila doesn't overlap in any way or form + if they are both releasing on the 28th there's no chance in hell they are going to add Gaga to that date. I guess it's one of the few exceptions 

She ain't releasing July 5th fyi, that's the day after a US holiday (independence day on the 4th) and most Americans take that whole weekend off. I'm sure the same applies to Interscope.

 

:bird:

I always tell my boyfriend about Gaga's shifting dates, he doesn't care about pop culture (he doesn't even know who like.. Billie is) so he's the definition of casual/doesn't care when stuff comes. And he went "why would she release anything if she's already busy with her Vegas shows or a movie like you mentioned?"

 

The way his life almost ended 

 

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I'm sure the same applies to Interscope.

All someone has to do is press Upload from their laptop while they're on vacation :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

All someone has to do is press Upload from their laptop while they're on vacation :suburban:

I guess you're right, she won't have radio deals or anything like that like a normal star. Just that lonely billboard in West Hollywood.

 

:suburban:

  • Popular Post
14 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I always tell my boyfriend about Gaga's shifting dates, he doesn't care about pop culture (he doesn't even know who like.. Billie is) so he's the definition of casual/doesn't care when stuff comes. And he went "why would she release anything if she's already busy with her Vegas shows or a movie like you mentioned?"

 

The way his life almost ended 

 

:suburban:

My boyfriend who is also a GP member keeps telling me that the album isn't coming until 2025 every time I bring it up 

:suburban:
 

He knows I use ATRL and if I'm ever writing a paragraph on my phone he always says, "Are you fighting with the gays, again?"

4 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

My boyfriend who is also a GP member keeps telling me that the album isn't coming until 2025 every time I bring it up 

:suburban:
 

He knows I use ATRL and if I'm ever writing a paragraph on my phone he always says, "Are you fighting with the gays, again?"

Why are our boyfriends OGHs with this 2025 nonsense 

 

:suburban:

 

I also tell mine about the comments fans make about her weight and how they hate jazz. He says we sound like bullies 

 

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I also tell mine about the comments fans make about her weight and how they hate jazz. He says we sound like bullies 

 

:suburban:

CV5BlX0WwAAYH8l.jpg

21 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

My boyfriend who is also a GP member keeps telling me that the album isn't coming until 2025 every time I bring it up 

:suburban:
 

He knows I use ATRL and if I'm ever writing a paragraph on my phone he always says, "Are you fighting with the gays, again?"

Omg same!!! He's always like "you are chronically fighting on that site again and again" 

just release the whole album in early august at this point, I'm tired of crossing out dates

 

:suburban:

12 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

just release the whole album in early august at this point, I'm tired of crossing out dates

 

:suburban:

Can someone pull up an Excel of expected releases for us to look at

 

:suburban:

I'm realizing all of our boyfriends probably secretly hate Lady Gaga because we blab about her as if she's our cousin to them constantly, and this is how OGHs are born.

 

They also probably all have accounts on here and are the Venom and Glenn Close stans.

 

:suburban:

Aight, so y'all liddo children seem to like visual calendars with speculative release dates. So here's mine.

 

I'm assuming the album is coming out in August, and assuming Gaga wants at least one full week between album release day and Venice:

 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Homomo said:

Aight, so y'all liddo children seem to like visual calendars with speculative release dates. So here's mine.

 

I'm assuming the album is coming out in August, and assuming Gaga wants at least one full week between album release day and Venice:

 

spacer.png

Idgi can you simplify it more 

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.