Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Can u take me to those comments from Supervillain and RoD pls, especially Supervillain's

I can't I'm sorry, but RideOrDie said a few days ago that it's finally time to put our paws up. Meanwhile, Supervillain was expecting an announcement for LG7 to be made at the premiere and was excited for the new era. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The GGD mod who teased the sound of the new song just shared a gif of this song on the same thread. I think it's alluding to the sound/production since this also has a very fast-paced beat similar to the one they also teased in Bad Romance:

 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

Just finished rewatching gcb, omg, shallow performance is out of this world, the vocal :jonny5: she sounds angelic, each time I'm more and more amazed, with my mum we like to watch some old or new yt videos when she performed live, and my mum is always gagged and saying nothing surprising that I have obsession :gaycat2: she used to play sine from above in her car, her favorite song. 
 

 

back to lg7, 5h 28m 

maybe a cute single announcement on her 4th anniversary of chromatica tomorrow? :fan:

6 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The GGD mod who teased the sound of the new song just shared a gif of this song on the same thread. I think it's alluding to the sound/production since this also has a very fast-paced beat similar to the one in Bad Romance. 

i like it :WAP:

Edited by Julio
.

Pop music has become quite monotonous. I am not particularly concerned with the charts or success. I would prefer Gaga to disrupt the industry once again.  :gaygacat1:

 

 

I'm ready for her Ray of Light (RoL was Madonna's seventh album, too). :duca:

spacer.png

 

6 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The GGD mod who teased the sound of the new song just shared a gif of this song on the same thread. I think it's alluding to the sound/production since this also has a very fast-paced beat similar to the one in Bad Romance. 

Wait I can imagine :jonny5: 

She always looks so happy performing Lovegame as opposed to Telephone which desperately needs to be axed from future setlists. 

 

 

1 minute ago, Komet said:

Another oontz-oontz album?

 

:suburban:

if we get a chorus-less lead single I will riot 

:suburban:

but it's probably just the beat

:suburban:

 

1 minute ago, Marry The Gods said:

She always looks so happy performing Lovegame as opposed to Telephone which desperately needs to be axed from future setlists. 

 

 

Cant believe she kept it over Alejandro :rip:

Gaga is always gonna serve some kind of oontz oontz on her albums, even Joanne has some heavy electropop influences on John Wayne. No matter the genre Gaga's very likely taking us to the club

3 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

She always looks so happy performing Lovegame as opposed to Telephone which desperately needs to be axed from future setlists. 

 

 

And I hope she brings back Alejandro :dancehall:

2 minutes ago, Komet said:

Another oontz-oontz album?

 

:suburban:

I think it will still be dance but she'll incorporate rock and other genres. She said she loves to play around with different genres.

3 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

She always looks so happy performing Lovegame as opposed to Telephone which desperately needs to be axed from future setlists. 

 

 

I've always loved LoveGame performances. The Monster Ball version  was one of my favorites of the show. 

Just now, Marry The Gods said:

I think it will still be dance but she'll incorporate rock and other genres. She said she loves to play around with different genres.

Yes I want variety. My main grievance with Chromatica is that it all became way too predictable even listening to it the first time. 

lowkey need those growling/dark synths back that were all over BTW. She brought them back with stupid love kinda but well its stupid love

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Whether something ends up happening or not, today's countdown is gonna be one for the books :duca:

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I'm still obsessed with how great she looks. :wanda:

 

 

 

If we're in for a completely black hairga era Im gonna lose my **** :WAP:

Again, why are we anticipating an announcement specifically today?

 

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

  • ATRL Moderator

Does Lady Gaga know she's announcing a single today?

Okay hopefully the GGD mod is trolling cause that Diplo song is horrible. It does have interesting sounds that I would love to see incoporated on LG7 but PLEASE let the lead single be a 3.20 - 4.20 song with a proper chorus and a bridge

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.