Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Liddos and carats are fighting over paws up pose on X. :rip: 

Edited by kwek_kwek

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ATRL Moderator

I listened to jizz albums. I actually liked Cawk 2 Cawk, but only listened to Love 4 Sale once. I own both on CD though :bird:

Idk what's worse, the fact that Chromatica Ball ended up as a no1curr moment, or the fact that she vanished after saying Gaga Returns

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

L after L

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

3 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Idk what's worse, the fact that Chromatica Ball ended up as a no1curr moment, or the fact that she vanished after saying Gaga Returns

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

L after L

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

When she pulled a 2019 and release the album one year after the tease then what

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Idk what's worse, the fact that Chromatica Ball ended up as a no1curr moment, or the fact that she vanished after saying Gaga Returns

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

L after L

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

😭😭😭😭

9 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

 

well? 

 

spacer.png

How do you dance in the shadow of the moon on a full moon 

As a certified #Team2025 myself, I must say that Gaga might announce the single in late June :celestial6:

11 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

When she pulled a 2019 and release the album one year after the tease then what

spacer.png

She's been teasing since February anyway.. trying to teach us that patience is a virtue

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Box office this year is kinda flopping so far, and out of the presumed smashes later this year, jFAD is the likeliest one to get critic support as well. Get ready, it's about to be BAD for oghs

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

I don't know why but I've listened to C2C several times while I've heard like half of love for sale. Maybe I'll give her a chance today:suburban:

25 minutes ago, Hexchromatica said:

How do you dance in the shadow of the moon on a full moon 

how do you fly with some broken arms

 

picture.thumb.png.d1e2ea5d7322c78e76afbe

Gaga said "soon" at the Chromatica Ball Q & A. Soon rhymes with moon. Moon is 4 letters so 4 weeks is June 21st!

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

1 minute ago, flower moon said:

never listened to love for sale
never finished watching a star is born

jJzxxCH.jpg

too many 1 minute songs have fried your attention span I fear

 

F4aFAXBXgAEE0F3.thumb.gif.9817e7061fe23fff96d259a4ff5c8451.gif

3 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Gaga said "soon" at the Chromatica Ball Q & A. Soon rhymes with moon. Moon is 4 letters so 4 weeks is June 21st!

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

June 21 is also a full moon. I choose to believe this theory

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

6 minutes ago, flower moon said:

never finished watching a star is born

This one is ****** up. Finish it NOW.

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

too many 1 minute songs have fried your attention span I fear

 

F4aFAXBXgAEE0F3.thumb.gif.9817e7061fe23fff96d259a4ff5c8451.gif

ironically im listening to fingertips by lana rn

jJzxxCH.jpg
 

Spoiler

as for ASIB, i was on a plane and it landed before the film finished. i just kept forgetting i didnt see the whole thing. one day...

 

people still think this is comint in 2025? y'all crazy

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.