Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

she has the opportunity to do the funniest thing ever and post a Nurtec ad today

ย 

3799D052-8F31-48B1-867E-B8A089206211.thu

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, TedLasso said:

The ***** rumor is a small price to pay for global dominationย 

ย 

ย 

Our next imperial phase is coming.:WAP:

ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

she has the opportunity to do the funniest thing ever and post a Nurtec ad today

ย 

3799D052-8F31-48B1-867E-B8A089206211.thu

I would if I was her.ย 

ย 

white-boy-hips-hips.gif

If it doesn't come today, we simply reset the countdown to 24 hours.ย 

ย 

The journey continues.

ย 

:gaycat4:

Oh no we're back to countdowns?

ย 

I'm getting January 2024 flashbacks and we know how those ended.

ย 

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Oh no we're back to countdowns?

ย 

I'm getting January 2024 flashbacks and we know how those ended.

ย 

:suburban:

TIK TOK TIK TOK

ย 

Trust the processย 

spacer.png

"insiders" always are illiterate as **** when it comes to music references, I don't trust anyone causa they can't tell electronic music genres apart

23 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

she has the opportunity to do the funniest thing ever and post a Nurtec ad today

ย 

3799D052-8F31-48B1-867E-B8A089206211.thu

Honestly I would giggleย 

  • ATRL Moderator

2 hours for Chromatica Ball Special Oreosย :WAP:

2 hours until our announcement. I can't believe today is finally the dayyy.ย 

ย 

:clownny:

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Could someone kindly check on the vinyl factories? Are they printing?ย 

:suburban:

ย 

Unfortunately they kicked LG7 off the lines for Dua Lipa's Radical Optimism (with Dance the Night)ย 

2 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

2 hours so we can play this 240 more times

I don't want aviciย 

Born This Way

Vespertillio

A Star Is Born OST

TFM

ARTPOP

Cheek To Cheek

TF

Chromaticaย 

Joanneย 

Love For Saleย 

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

I don't want aviciย 

Me either but I will eat itย 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.