Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, kwek_kwek said:

Liddos and carats are fighting over paws up pose on X. :rip: 

Oh please. I may not be THAT active in the K-Pop world but K-Pop stans have such a very delulu'd entitlement especially the late 3rd and 4th Gen K-Pop stans. They have no Pop culture knowledge beyond the modern ones.

 

Also Gaga sunbaenim did Mnet before Seventeen.

:khalyan2:

4 minutes ago, Miracle said:

is Gaga announcint this week @RideOrDie

Nope, she's announcing today :suburban:

1 minute ago, Dylangaga said:

I have never bought anything from Maus Labs

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Their concealer is actually the best concealer I've ever had

I'm so fed musically that I wouldn't mind her waiting til at least this grammys period is over. September is right around the corner :duck:

I always get "Three Betrayals" vibes when Lil Monsters start spouting theories. She is smart, but she… is not organized enough to pull off things like that. She is notoriously chaotic with her plans. 😂 

I just hope that once she releases single cd I'll be on time to buy them, hopefully they won't finish immediately like rom last time :jonny5:

She's not announcing anything today, insiders on this forums would have already created a separate thread for the upcoming single before the actual announcement like they always do. :bunny:

31 minutes ago, Miracle said:

is Gaga announcint this week @RideOrDie

Today.

Just now, PerfectCure said:

She's not announcing anything today, insiders on this forums would have already created a separate thread for the upcoming single before the actual announcement like they always do. :bunny:

No they don't do, what the heck

17 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I'm so fed musically that I wouldn't mind her waiting til at least this grammys period is over. September is right around the corner :duck:

I want her to focus on the movie for September tho, maybe release a cute MV but that's it. I think June and August are literally the perfect dates. 

10 minutes ago, JackOfHearts said:

I always get "Three Betrayals" vibes when Lil Monsters start spouting theories. She is smart, but she… is not organized enough to pull off things like that. She is notoriously chaotic with her plans. 😂 

Yeah. She would've had to plan for the moon cycle while editing her tour film over the last two years, and we all know that ain't possible with Miss Gaga. :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Funtonight15 said:

Way too delusional :ryan3:

5 hours and 52 minutes 

 

:gaycat4:

22 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I'm so fed musically that I wouldn't mind her waiting til at least this grammys period is over. September is right around the corner :duck:

I hate these types of comments

:khalyan2:

36 minutes ago, Hexchromatica said:

Their concealer is actually the best concealer I've ever had

Foundation and powder are great too. :gaygacat4:

Edited by hausofbryan

There will always be room in my stomach when Godga releases because when she drops we always eat good (quality not quantity wise)

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Edited by TSwiftie

i hope the full song is as good as the snippet and just basic lyrics

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

I do feel like she would announce new era very soon as she skipped the Haus Labs post, which is kinda suspicious!

spacer.png

okay let's play predictions, quote this

 

Miracle: Lead single June 21st, Album August 9th

18 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

Way too delusional :ryan3:

You think she'll wait one month? She literally said she returns so she's coming. The era has officially started, we are in lg7 now. She knows how much we are excited, and each week the hype would slowly die and no one would remember she said she returns. It's literally today and how could you say we're delusional when we just got the teaser of lg7. I'm soooooooo sick and tired of little doubters. At this point she can throw lg7 at your face and you'll say it's delusional. Have faith! 

As a seasoned member of the Little Grass Touchers community, I find it difficult to believe that the first single of LG7 would be teased with a snippet if its release is several months away. :rip:

 

+ From a logistical standpoint, it would be more logical to release it before Venice rather than after. 

 

+ The teaser indicates "GAGA RETURNS," not "Gaga WILL return." It is written in the present tense. 

 

+ RideOrDie and Supervillain suggested that something is coming soon 

 

:celestial5:

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

As a seasoned member of the Little Grass Touchers community, I find it difficult to believe that the first single of LG7 would be teased with a snippet if its release is several months away. :rip:

 

+ From a logistical standpoint, it would be more logical to release it before Venice rather than after. 

 

+ The teaser indicates "GAGA RETURNS," not "Gaga WILL return." It is written in the present tense. 

 

+ RideOrDie and Supervillain suggested that something is coming soon 

 

:celestial5:

Can u take me to those comments from Supervillain and RoD pls, especially Supervillain's

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.