Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

her vocals on SL is truly something else :jonny5: so pop, so crisp, so strong

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Really hope LG7 lead is called "Moon Dance" 

 

spacer.png

:suburban:

Her silence since the special dropped gives me hope that the next tweet is a big one :gaygacat3:

GCB debuts with 4.2/5 on Letterboxd on almost 10k ratings :clap3:

 

image.png

 

Current user/audience scores on

 

IMDB - 8.6/10

RT - 93/100

MC - 9.7/10

 

If you haven't already, take a minute out to rate it.

 

:khalyan2: 

 

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

imagine if she snatches an emmy. :jonny2:

Honestly it's possible. Apparently the biggest contenders on the Variety Special category are Dave Chapelle's and Ricky Gervais' latest comedy specials (20% and 50% on RT, respectively).

 

:gaycat5:

I wonder if Joker the character inspired any LG7 songs

:suburban:

Hoping for a Luc Carl type of tea

:suburban:

23 minutes ago, TheGerm said:

imagine a piano segment where she surprises us with future love 

 

wAQyVmP.gif

when she finally releases it like lana did with say yes to heaven 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

for the record I would love it sm but the only pop girl I ever see him working with is Lana because he likes her Americana shtick

Yeah I'm not holding my breath as well but it would be a dream collab.

5 hours ago, lucs said:

He follows Katy on X... I'm afraid... :next:

Yeah I just checked, it's the only popstar he follows, so random, he must be a fan of her shoes :suburban:

 

728.jpg?width=465&dpr=1&s=none

5 hours ago, TMRA said:

Guys remember how good Free Woman demo was

imagine that song with a music video like this 

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

 

4 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

Today's the day

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Is it a hot take that I hope the lead gets the proper 2024 single treatment? EP release with instrumental, acapella, extended version… and remixes / alternative versions

 

 

spacer.png

Edited by TedLasso

This base truly always serves brainkill dear Godga. :rip: 

Too many poppers and drugs have wiped some yall's brain cells here I fear. :sistrens:

Edited by dawnettakins

"Thanks to the positive response to Gaga Chromatica Ball, I've decided to cancel all plays for LG7 and Joker press and go on a Gaga Chromatica Ball Film Tour. There I will sell merch, play the movie for you in theatres, and if you're lucky you will have the chance to win a free COVID from me, Lady Gaga."  
 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.