Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I hope LG7 has interludes like Chromatica, they're great. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I hope LG7 has interludes like Chromatica, they're great. 

Exactly. Imagine if we'll witness another chromatica II/911 transition :jonnycat:

As much as I am looking forward to LG7, my PTSD is telling me to give the hype train a miss on this occasion. 
 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

Edited by Kiel D-01

32 minutes ago, Konril said:

 

Haven't watched 5 Foot 2 and TCB too.

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Never listened to Love For Sale in full.

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

Sorry Tony

42 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Wtf is a psychosynthesis dinner?

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

:deadbanana2:

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

7 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

Exactly. Imagine if we'll witness another chromatica II/911 transition :jonnycat:

And this time Bobby (hopefuly) won't copyright strike it on tiktok when it's going viral :jonnycat:

Anyone noticed that hawt asian guy on the crowd that appears during Monster in TCBf? 

:WAP:

Anybody have crumbs from the radio people? I haven't been following the airplay activities for some time. 
 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Anyone noticed that hawt asian guy on the crowd that appears during Monster in TCBf? 

:WAP:

Yes! It's playing in the background while I work, and I noticed him he's singing "he was monster in my bed"

5 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Anybody have crumbs from the radio people? I haven't been following the airplay activities for some time. 
 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Yes I heard they are going to play LG7 lead single the first two weeks and then let it freefall

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

two weeks

What a generous prediction 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

50 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Confession time

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

I still haven't listened to Joanne all the way through 

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I still haven't listened to Joanne all the way through 

 

spacer.png

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Spoiler

you're joking, right?

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

  Hide contents

you're joking, right?

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

Well..

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

Confession

 

I never listened to the jizz albums in full

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Just now, TSwiftie said:

Confession

 

I never listened to the jizz albums in full

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

and Im sure most of yall havent too

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Spoiler

i never listened to love for sale either

 

Spoiler

even though i had it for a year before its release

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

I never listened to jazz albums either, didn't even finish one song. I have them on cd though 

The jizz albums aren't even BAD but I would've actually listened more than once if she had original songs there... what's up w that

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The jizz albums aren't even BAD but I would've actually listened more than once if she had original songs there... what's up w that

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

I just don't enjoy jazz at all, I appreciate it and its art, but not my style to enjoy 

Back to LG7

She's released merch for the chromatica ball film, so she's focused on that. It would be a bit weird to immediately announce a single, modify all these social networks and already release new merch for the single (t-shirt, physical cd)...
I think we'll have to wait until late June, early July for the single.

I think no annoucement today guys. Eminem is interscope and releasing on 31st. Im betting on next week

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.