Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

11 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

need this framed on my wall

Put it on your sig then :gaycat1:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 minutes ago, Danes said:

inb4 another "Mean Girls" mess. :gaycat6: I too hope the trailer won't be misleading.

I went to the theater to see Mean Girls and I saw a couple walk out :rip:  I didn't hate it, but I knew it was a musical. I watched Wonka on streaming a couple weeks ago and their musical elements were actually kind of cute and played well into the movie. 

13 minutes ago, Leptine said:

 

If they don't go allllll out with a press tour I'm gonna be disappointed. 

16 minutes ago, Gerard141 said:

If they don't go allllll out with a press tour I'm gonna be disappointed. 

Just don't use the O word please, journalists :coffee:

52 minutes ago, Aden said:

I hope they don't hide the musical aspect from the trailer. Giving the public a taste of how they incorporated music into the film might help complainers see that they're not getting a Disney musical. :rip:

The trailer will most likely incorporate a cover of That's Entertainment. Since the poster has lyrics of that song on it, "The world is a stage" 

 

They are not trying to trick audiences. They've been very upfront about the musical elements of the film 

 

 

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

why do we get the messy insiders :suburban:

 

 

waiting for lg7 gets boring sis :suburban:

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

waiting for lg7 gets boring sis :suburban:

waiting?? so there is something to wait for???

 

Spoiler

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

 

2 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

girl how tf does a comic book character have a very distinctive voice

People talk about how unhealthy stans' parasocial bonds with pop stars are, yet these neckbeards lose their f*cking minds when their favorite comic book waifu is portrayed in a way that remotely deviates from the lore :laugh:

 

 harley quinn joker GIF

Edited by CoolNebraskaGuy

  • Popular Post

reddit incels when Gaga's Harley doesn't sound like the cartoon character they jerk off to

 

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

In the first 24 hours on Twitter of the poster reveal,

 

Gaga - 6.6M views, 122k likes

WB - 3.1M views, 27k likes

@jokermovie - 1.5M views, 29k likes

DiscussingFilm - 18.8M views, 122k likes

 

 

zmgr.thumb.jpg.26d0da8a478c8af8fa36fa8ac

When JFAD out grosses Birds of Prey and The Suicide Squad combined in its first two weeks.

 

zmgr.thumb.jpg.26d0da8a478c8af8fa36fa8ac

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

waiting for lg7 gets boring sis :suburban:

Wdym waiting for LG7 is boring to you. Don't YOU know when it's coming???

 

baboon-newspaper.gif

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

blackmayo-biackmayo.gif

WINNERS! Which is hard not anybody can get that etc etc :gaygacat4:

Let's not waste our energy for these "you'll never be famous Gaga" tweets. I've noticed it started to annoy me so I was annoyed and then annoying. Unfortunately some people will never see Gaga as we see her. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.