Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Si Hoo said:

What I mean is if Gaga releases quality music she will be praised. We can't claim some kind of universal acclaim not even from fans with result of Joanne or Chromatica.

Very idealist thinking there 

 

There is NO objectivity in music 'journalism' and most are not educated in music. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

Very idealist thinking there 

 

There is NO objectivity in music 'journalism' and most are not educated in music. 

Then who are? You?

 

 

 

4 hours ago, Leptine said:

It's honestly kind of crazy how her Jazz/Traditional music skills started with the first Tony duet so many years ago are going to be showcased to a very big general audience, it's truly like she was destined to make this project.

I posted something like this a while ago, imagine of somehow one of the films Jazz song hits top10 or even #1 on HOT100? It would probably break a record. 

1 hour ago, Blade Runner said:

FAD is gonna be a movie so hard to defend, lol. I'm pretty sure Joker obsessive fans are gonna hate it because it'll be kinda feminist (I mean, that's obvious). FilmTwitter despises everything related to Joker and won't shut up about it. Gaga fans are annoying. Etc etc. 

 

Whew, it's gonna be a ride. 

Or we can simply let people having their opinion and ignore them.

4 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

I posted something like this a while ago, imagine of somehow one of the films Jazz song hits top10 or even #1 on HOT100? It would probably break a record. 

I have been pushing this since long time, contrary to what people think, it's not impossible, a scene or dance from the movie can go viral and being recreated, hopefully the TikTok situation will be solved by the time of movie release.

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

I have been pushing this since long time, contrary to what people think, it's not impossible, a scene or dance from the movie can go viral and being recreated, hopefully the TikTok situation will be solved by the time of movie release.

Right? If something like We Don't Talk About Bruno did it, I see no reason why a jazzy song couldn't. 

2 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:


House-of-Gucci-Sex-Scene-lol.gif

I hope the nudity is male frontal. I've already seen Gar's vulva multiple times and am bored of it already :eli: 

The general consensus for ASIB in the base was mixed to unfavourable. Now for JFAD it's kinda positive. I'm scared.

 

nicki-minaj-yelling.png

 

 

Let's stop discrediting Beyonce's acclaim. If Gaga releases an album as good as RENAISSANCE she will get acclaimed. :michael:

13 minutes ago, vince_martin88 said:

I hope the nudity is male frontal. I've already seen Gar's vulva multiple times and am bored of it already 

need this framed on my wall

Gaga getting back in her controversial bag with JFad :clap3:

The BTW era of her films :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Danes said:

Let's stop discrediting Beyonce's acclaim. If Gaga releases an album as good as RENAISSANCE she will get acclaimed. :michael:

She would never release an album like that, that was in line with Beyoncé typical music style just with a dance-house direction, but it's a R&B album at core, reason of why at the Grammys it got also several R&B nominations.

Renaissance

I'm that girl - 6 writers

Cozy - 10 writers

Alien Superstar- 20 writers

Cuff it - 9 writers

Energy - 13 writers

Break my Soul - 9 writers

Church Girl - 14 writers

 

Chromatica

Alice - 5 writers

Stupid Love - 5 writers

Rain On Me - 10 writers

Free Woman - 4 writers

Fun Tonight - 4 writers

911 - 4 writers

Plastic Doll - 5 writers

 

What's not clicking? Beyoncé surrounds herself with writing camps and big productions. Gaga definitely has more hands on her work and has more artistic integrity, and this since she debuted. Stop expecting her to deliver her Renaissance or Lemonade :juanny:

11 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

So, who are we blaming today? 

I blame Little Monstrosities with their sheisse taste, and still wanting Gaga to release dark bawps and work with ReDone since 2010.

Sometimes I remember Joker 2 is coming out and I get so ducking excited. I literally can't wait to see Gaga in it. I remember when they released the first teaser pic like 2 years ago and I was thinking ughhhhh 2024 is soooo far away. 
 

but we get the first TRAILER in less than a week eeeeeek. 

29 minutes ago, vince_martin88 said:

I hope the nudity is male frontal. I've already seen Gar's vulva multiple times and am bored of it already :eli: 

You wanna see Joaquin's Phoenix rising from the ashes ew

What are our predictions for global box office? 
I think it's easily going to break $1 billion. 
 

Im going to predict $1.25 billion. 

2 minutes ago, Gerard141 said:

You wanna see Joaquin's Phoenix rising from the ashes ew

It could be for the hot male extras

10 minutes ago, Gerard141 said:

What are our predictions for global box office? 
I think it's easily going to break $1 billion. 
 

Im going to predict $1.25 billion. 

Somewhere between 700M-750M

3 minutes ago, Si Hoo said:

Somewhere between 700M-750M

Why so conservative? 
also do we know yet which countries it is or isn't going to be released in? 

3 minutes ago, Gerard141 said:

Why so conservative? 
also do we know yet which countries it is or isn't going to be released in? 

Definitely, it won't be released in China with those violence, nudity, sexuality, and language. 

I know this song woulda killed her career but it's still beautiful. Its funny to hear an AI final version. I think it would have been remembered fondly but in this new era of cancelling/problematizing popular art I don't think people would like it. 
 

 

I'm gonna cover all my bases and guess that the movie's going to gross somewhere between $0.3 - $4,000,000,000 :eli:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.