Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, judaskills said:

Twitter people are doing the absolute most again. This is starting to pick up numbers. :rip:

 

 

uuff they eating him up in the replies! i love seeing misogynists lose! :oh:

 

7 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

L. Gaga strikes again :suburban:

 

I saw reddit poster say its pretentious that they put last names only on the poster and someone replied: "are you implying that Lady is her first name?" 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

They really want her to say "HEY MISTA JAYY, DEW WUTEVA YEU WHANT *giggle* *giggle*" pls

2 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

They really want her to say "HEY MISTA JAYY, DEW WUTEVA YEU WHANT *giggle* *giggle*" pls

They're not ready for Gaga's Marry the Night vibes. 

Gesaffelstein produced Charli's newest single B2B and it slaps so ******* hard. I really need those rumors to be true ugh. They could make some HML-esque magic together.

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Gesaffelstein produced Charli's newest single B2B and it slaps so ******* hard. I really need those rumors to be true ugh. They could make some HML-esque magic together.

I'm shocked, like I need that sound for LG7

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Gesaffelstein produced Charli's newest single B2B and it slaps so ******* hard. I really need those rumors to be true ugh. They could make some HML-esque magic together.

It comes off as slightly noisy to me, tbh. I wouldn't want Gaga's vocals to be so hidden behind the production too much. But I see what you mean that they could make some magic together if there's the right balance.

If she posts something related to LG7 today or tomorrow, this would be a great week. All eyes are on Gaga thanks to yesterday's announcement... Posting a photo in the studio or teasing of LG7 could be a great move of expectation

31 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

He's kinda hypocritical though. 

 

 

 

 

21k is insane. This just shows how big of a celebrity Gaga is. Just eleven seconds of her voice is enough to twist people's panties. 

 

This is the new RUSSIAN ACCENT!!!! allegation.

6 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

If she posts something related to LG7 today or tomorrow, this would be a great week. All eyes are on Gaga thanks to yesterday's announcement... Posting a photo in the studio or teasing of LG7 could be a great move of expectation

She still has the Chromatica Ball in her bio, so awaiting its exclusive Fortnite release announcement soon. ⚔️

Thank GOD she didn't use the annoying voice that every HQ has been using for the last two decades. It's awful and honestly does not translate to live action. Margot's Harley is borderline unwatchable for that reason. 

 

 

The complaints about her Harley voice are nonsense and should be ignored because they're unserious and got majorly clocked here.

 

48 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

L. Gaga strikes again :suburban:

 

PHOENIX              GAGA

 

just looks so iconic, it gives me the buzz :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I think it's crickets until the trailer, I mean, what could come? 

Some more poster variations, some studio pics or some random 🖤 posts would do. Just no more Horse Labia. :gaycat4: 

54 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

L. Gaga strikes again :suburban:

 

So Lady Gaga is a G, not an L. :suburban:

Not sure how I feel about this. :katie: Feels too personal to just sell off. I don't think she'd write those personal letters thinking they'd be sold off to whoever. 

 

 

I wouldn't lose sleep over those tweets, there will always be people complaining like they did when Gaga was announced, especially between comic books stans incels.

 

Phoenix cast choice was heavily criticize as well (and even lot more) when announced with everybody comparing him to Heath Ledger and so on, those people will be the first to run to their cinemas to even have more things to say about contributing to the box office, so let them complain and move on, focusing on the praise instead.

this is cute :heart:

 

Edited by TSwiftie

12 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Not sure how I feel about this. :katie: Feels too personal to just sell off. I don't think she'd write those personal letters thinking they'd be sold off to whoever. 

 

 

I agree but at the same time It's better that a fan or collector keep these carefully with all the attentions than remaining to his son that doesn't care in a box with the risk of ending up in the trash or lost.

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

I agree but at the same time It's better than a fan or collector keep these carefully with all the attentions than remaining to his son that doesn't care in a box with the risk of ending up in the trash or lost.

True. Hopefully it goes into good hands.

7 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The way it ended every other movie announced this year. The hype is here. 

We need to focus to these type of news-tweets that contribute to the buzz-hype.

 

The trailer is going to do numbers as well.

19 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Not sure how I feel about this. :katie: Feels too personal to just sell off. I don't think she'd write those personal letters thinking they'd be sold off to whoever. 

 

 

I have a strong feeling she will buy at least buy some of them, but odd that Susan/Danny wouldn't just give them to her. Unless they offered and she didn't want them.

I hope they don't hide the musical aspect from the trailer. Giving the public a taste of how they incorporated music into the film might help complainers see that they're not getting a Disney musical. :rip:

 

The only pundit we're going to follow and care this season, she's also a BAFTA and Critics Choice member.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.