Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

53 minutes ago, Paolo said:

The ROM demo is the one that got away (although not really because I saved it before it got pulled)… The distorted deep voice was true 90s house inspired.

ROM ft Latrice Royale 

:suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

19 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Aside for the reasons already mentioned in first the role being perfect for Gaga, Ridley Scott for how much he hasn't deliver a solid movie in the last years, he still is a legendary director that directed movies who made history of cinema (Alien, Blade Runner, Thelma & Louise, The Gladiator), all A list actors still work with him, Phoenix just starred in his last movie about Napoleon, HOG had all A list actors on it and a legend like Al Pacino, Oscar winners or nominated ones, for Gaga being offered a role like that as second movie and with that cast, everybody in her position would have accepted, it was a big deal.

 

Sure the script was messy, but the movie overall wasn't even bad as certain people make it sound, to me it was enjoyable and I like it better than ASIB as well, Gaga's performance was also more solid-mature.

NGL I have to force myself to watch it for the Gaga scenes. It really just didn't vibe with me 

1 hour ago, Paolo said:

The ROM demo is the one that got away (although not really because I saved it before it got pulled)… The distorted deep voice was true 90s house inspired.

The final is closer to 2000's French House/Nu-Disco though which I prefer.

  • Popular Post

ROM really is one of her best songs. Production, replay value, vocals, the Gaga lyrics. Everything is 10/10 and the release week was one of my favorite stan moments (I've been following her since Paparazzi). The fact that the entire experience would've been even better in a world without covid. Thinking about it makes me hopeful that she will give us a lot in her next pop era.

 

gretbanhocrente.gif

42 minutes ago, Artur said:

ROM really is one of her best songs. Production, replay value, vocals, the Gaga lyrics. Everything is 10/10 and the release week was one of my favorite stan moments (I've been following her since Paparazzi). The fact that the entire experience would've been even better in a world without covid. Thinking about it makes me hopeful that she will give us a lot in her next pop era.

 

gretbanhocrente.gif

preach, sister. 

1 minute ago, Pineapple said:

What's with the random director repost, is it because of Dom Perignon 

Her Tudor commercial was in that video so I guess he directed that 

GodGa is kinda becoming a meme for her Hag / Dope'd vocals :rip:

I wonder if Harleen is gonna have Gaga's operatic vocal technique 

5 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Her Tudor commercial was in that video so I guess he directed that 

Oh sorry, thanks for that,  I saw the wig and instantly thought DP, I forgot she also did Tudor :ahh: 

I gifted the ROM emote to my FN friends. Now they're using it after each kill. Promo done right.

 

4x.gif

 

Edited by RandomHooker

rewatching chromatica VMA performance, its really beautiful to me.. but i came here to say:

 

PIANO RANKING:

1)Brain piano 

 

 

Spoiler

theyre all so beautiful, as an employed pianist i dream of playing one of gagas pianos literally every day.

 

HoG's script are not awful, its the edit along with Ridley's horrible directing skills killed its potential. Take the below clip as example, normally if you want to shot those kind of confrontation scene you'd wanted to at least put two characters in one frame but no mr Ridley just has to shot conversation individually resulted in this powerpoint-like editing.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5EmKaaJ9l4/ 

I feel like they should've kept at least a scene alluding to the brain tumor. Even though it wasn't really accepted in court, it's a fact that people will develop tumors and act out in ways that are completely contrary to their previous personalities. Regular people will turn into psychopaths or ped*philes because of that, so it seems likely to me that it had something to do with what Patrizia did, and it would've given it more context in the movie. 

"You can do anything you want… you're Joker.”

 

aH2vhke.gif

5 hours ago, Artur said:

ROM really is one of her best songs. Production, replay value, vocals, the Gaga lyrics. Everything is 10/10 and the release week was one of my favorite stan moments (I've been following her since Paparazzi). The fact that the entire experience would've been even better in a world without covid. Thinking about it makes me hopeful that she will give us a lot in her next pop era.

 

gretbanhocrente.gif

As usual, no lies detected. Truly one of her very best songs. It definitely aged amazingly. It has a modern, yet classic sound, taking from the 90's house and very early 00's dance music. Ugh, it was such a moment. I love it to death.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.