Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Anthropocene said:

Naur but why would Gaga put the Telephone cover on her story a few weeks ago? :jonny6: 

this is true.. maybe she's writing an album that's TFM inspired? but then why wouldn't she just put TFM cd in the background... maybe she's writing on the subject of fame? idk... 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

16 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

not this mf pushing the rumors...

Quote

Not found

 

4x.gif

Blade: "Feb 2024"

March 1st: spacer.png

Blade: "Q1"

3 days before Q2: spacer.png

Blade: "2024"

 

 

flavor of love wtf GIF

gaga is an og troll, who still remembers americano mariachi version? god shes truly something 

In what world is a collab with Gaga in 2024 beneath a certain artisté but they are fine with a Miley collab?

 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Blade: "Feb 2024"

March 1st: spacer.png

Blade: "Q1"

3 days before Q2: spacer.png

Blade: "2024"

 

 

flavor of love wtf GIF

This isn't true. I said Q1 a few days after I said February. I didn't switch up the second that February ended to Q1. You can search my posts if you care that much.

LG7 shipped back, Haus Rats EU launch, no Bey collab, Fad CANCELLED.

VvfCVQZ.gif

9 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

LG7 shipped back, Haus Rats EU launch, no Bey collab, Fad CANCELLED.

VvfCVQZ.gif

those albums aren't gonna rate themselves

 

4x.gif

13 minutes ago, Blade said:

This isn't true. I said Q1 a few days after I said February. I didn't switch up the second that February ended to Q1. You can search my posts if you care that much.

You said you heard about February back in November, have you heard anything from them since that makes you confident in a 2024 release or are you still going by that initial update?

Just now, Blade said:

This isn't true. I said Q1 a few days after I said February. I didn't switch up the second that February ended to Q1. You can search my posts if you care that much.

Why did you switch to Q1 though?

Didn't your source just tell you February? Or was there an update?

26 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

In what world is a collab with Gaga in 2024 beneath a certain artisté but they are fine with a Miley collab?

 

spacer.png

One could say the same about Gaga by posting a gif of her dry-humping R. Kelly on national TV. Let's get our of her aѕѕ a little. Who even said Gaga is beneath Miley for Beyonce?

tumblr_lu61xo61Ei1qkcb03.gif

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Ok so are we moving?

Moving out of this thread? Hopefully.

tumblr_lu61xo61Ei1qkcb03.gif

1 hour ago, Blade said:

This isn't true. I said Q1 a few days after I said February. I didn't switch up the second that February ended to Q1. You can search my posts if you care that much.

Enough just take the L and move on , insiders aint real. 

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, Orsay said:

I don't know, but I believe

Godga & Beysus will get another smash togetherrRRr

 

spacer.png

Gaga would cancel it then because she's allergic to non-film or beauty success. That's her "past career" 

 

4x.gif

14 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Enough just take the L and move on , insiders aint real. 

spacer.png

Even if I'm a fake (believe what you want), we have 2-3 reliable insiders on this site that are right 90% of the time whether it be with release dates or titles/sound. 

So yes, insiders are real. They just hate this fanbase and don't give out info. The twitter insiders are all fake though, I'll give you that.

7 minutes ago, Blade said:

Even if I'm a fake (believe what you want), we have 2-3 reliable insiders on this site that are right 90% of the time whether it be with release dates or titles/sound. 

So yes, insiders are real. They just hate this fanbase and don't give out info. The twitter insiders are all fake though, I'll give you that.

spacer.png

What we expected: Beyoncé collab

What we are getting: Jojo Siwa collab with Richy choreo

 

4x.gif

13 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Jojo took both DJWS and Richy,

giphy.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.