Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, Artur said:

What we expected: Beyoncé collab

What we are getting: Jojo Siwa collab with Richy choreo

 

4x.gif

What we expected: LG7 lead February, Joker trailer, Fortnite Event with new music, Bey collab

What we are getting: haus labs, 6 months of studio pics for nothing, pharmacistga, negative backlash under her recent insta posts, „tap on my vein"

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Thank God a lot of artists that I like/love are releasing music this year, I couldn't care less about LG7 (At the moment)

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3rlqqu62h8qt03he2ul31

 

1 hour ago, Orsay said:

I don't know, but I believe

Godga & Beysus will get another smash togetherrRRr

 

spacer.png

At least we have Caroline and her everasking everlasting talent to keep us occupied while Gar takes 89 years to record an album

When is the next Insider going to pop in to tell us April? 

2 minutes ago, Konril said:

This base needs not to touch grass but to:

girl-eating-grass.gif

We've been lied to, deceived and sold to. it's great being a little monster

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Announcement tomorrow

 

4x.gif

Haha Labs launching in another continent :clap3:

Hello! I am finally back after my second 3-month ban within 12 months.

 

4x.gif

 

 

I come back to POOPga lying about being inspired for a new album? The nurtec has gone to her brain, she is lying out her ass.

 

4x.gif

 

 

Miss.  Germanotta, I do not believe you. this base does not believe you. the fox news pundits who interview your father does not believe you. I knew you were lying when I saw Jojo Scissorwa come out with a song with DJWS. he's been working on 2010 generic mess while youve been running around posting with influencers for your makeup brand. do not lie to us miss germanotta! I am ready for music. i am ready for a new era. i will always support you. stefani germanotta you will always be famous. but stefani germanotta you will not always be 37. the time is now to release music because once you hit 40, i just know we will get ads for colonoscopies rather than music!

50 minutes ago, Archetype said:

At least we have Caroline and her everasking everlasting talent to keep us occupied while Gar takes 89 years to record an album

the way I KNOW a Caroline x Gaga collab would SERVE ahhhhh

 

1IA5XQO.gif

1 hour ago, Artur said:

What we are getting: Jojo Siwa collab with Richy choreo

Y-ha4hy638272sh-Ysh-Faf6a5sbsuay6-hsh-Ts

I was about to say earlier, since when DJWS is hated from this fanbase? He made between the best Gaga songs.. Just for 'Bloody Mary' alone he deserves his dick sucked.

 

4x.gif

6 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I was about to say earlier, since when DJWS is hated from this fanbase? He made between the best Gaga songs.. Just for 'Bloody Mary' he deserves his dick sucked.

 

4x.gif

no hate from me. He's a good Gaga collaborator.

Can we compile a list of all the fake insiders saying there was a collab for future purposes

 

4x.gif

1 hour ago, hausofdave said:

14 days till JFAD trailer 

 

spacer.png

the way we all have to pretend to suddenly care about movies to continue stanning

 

4x.gif 

4 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Girl, where do you think you're going?

 

4x.gif

hell

 

4x.gif 

Came down the mountain, dragging our love affair... Got on a pretty little number I'm wearing you still4x.gif

29 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

the way we all have to pretend to suddenly care about movies to continue stanning

 

4x.gif 

I'm not sure why you guys don't stan moviega? Her movie career has been way more interesting than her music career these last 10 years 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.