Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 hours ago, frankvert said:

RANT ALERT (I'm wine drunk so spare me). 

I've enjoyed ASIB (JFAD will soon join) more than any of Gaga's musical outputs since BTW.

The AP era was so much fun as a Stan (and I look back on the nostalgia of that time very positively) but the music itself had so much potential to be better. Joanne almost made me unstan (I've since come around tho and is home to some of my favorite songs of hers). Overall, Chromatica depicts her as a shell of her former self (albeit with some career highlights). 

But ASIB??? Stopped me in my tracks, both the film & soundtrack. JFAD??? Going to challenge her imperial phase. The b!tch is so talented that I tune in for HER regardless of the medium. Acting is also so much more prestigious, complex, competitive, and interesting to follow. 

Her early music is already so fantastic and magical, she's been there done that atp and her most recent albums reflect that. I mean it takes people their ENTIRE CAREER to achieve what she did in 1.5 years with TF+TFM.

Not to say that I want her to retire from music completely because I still love her musicianship. However there's SO much more for her to explore as an actress compared to music and I'm excited to continue following that journey 

spacer.png

I am so mad I was not dialed in during the ASIB era (I did not really understand the movie world) so I did not get to fully enjoy how massive the movie was. :jonny: 

• Replies 144.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

So is it 100% sure that Gag is not on Bey's album or there is still little hope :dancehall2:?

She isn't. 

-

Happy birthday, Godga. You will ALWAYS be that girl. :gaygacat5:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Happy birthday my queen :heart2:

3 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Happy birthday to my forever precious QUEEN  :jonny: 

Vogue_IG_Dec21_Schiaparelli.jpg

There is nobody like you and there will never be. Grateful for your talents, heart, bravery and inspiration. So excited for everything that you have to share. Hope you have the best and most joyous day and come back soon pls, you're very much missed LeGend! :heart2:

Happy birthday to the woman who saved my life 

• Like 3

Happy Bday Queen.

Happy Birthday legend! :gaygacat5:

Happy birthday to the woman who helped get through the most difficult time of my life. 🖤

I will always love you no matter how many anal bleaching and prolapse creams you release instead of music. :heart2: 

• Like 3

Happy birthday fad :heart:

Happy Godga Birthday :clap3: she is coming.

8 hours ago, Leptine said:

I was about to say earlier, since when DJWS is hated from this fanbase? He made between the best Gaga songs.. Just for 'Bloody Mary' alone he deserves his dick sucked.

4x.gif

his work on BTW and AP is the best so absolutely no hate from me but if that jojo siwa track is indicative of his musical evolution... well

4x.gif

7 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I'm not sure why you guys don't stan moviega? Her movie career has been way more interesting than her music career these last 10 years 

You can only watch a movie so many times. Plus, we started stanning her for her music and performances of her songs. I don't mind that she does movies, but it would be nice if music remained her main priority. 

Edited by judaskills
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

82985971-13247933-image-a-13_1711615748882985983-13247933-image-a-14_17116157854

Mothering on birthday :jonnycat:

Slaying 38

Edited by chosensparkles

Little Monsters in my hometown, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, showing more dedication to Gaga more than Gaga to her music like (of coursr I have no part in this):

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5DdaWPv4Lo/?igsh=M2M3bG02eDd6OWRm

1000021246.jpg

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
  • Like 4

BloodPop was at Gaga's birthday party. I know some of ya'll are mad. Lmaoooooo. Talent won. Friendship won. Hateful liddos lost. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Uh oh the bloodpop police is here 

• Haha 13

She's looking amazing. I'm ready for whatever she's going to serve us.

:jonnycat:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

BloodPop was at Gaga's birthday party. I know some of ya'll are mad. Lmaoooooo. Talent won. Friendship won. Hateful liddos lost. 

The way most of us don't give a single FAWK 

Edited by Funtonight15
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

like i get stanning directors but actors? her promo tour for asib was cringe fest and the best part of era was soundtrack. era itself was nothing special. what made gaga so interesting was combination of studio music music videos live performances and street fashion. she was a performance art. unless you're a success stan, then yes daily chart updates might be exciting lmao but other than that asib was quite dull to me. i think i liked non existing chromatica era more, at least we got great mv and great tour. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

we don't mind them being friends? :suburban:

• Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.