Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

USELESS fanbase

 

Spoiler

The Queen bridge going viral would also be cool tho

 

Edited by TSwiftie

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

The Queen going viral??? A nightmare literally a nightmare

Its one of her top tier songs 

 

4x.gif

The Queen going viral??? A dream literally a dream

 

Spoiler

4x.gif

 

 
12 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

 

USELESS fanbase

 

  Hide contents

The Queen bridge going viral would also be cool tho

 

#fakeliddo

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

just did a full listen through of joanne by accident

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9521uwjxeokntorjnnjkj1

Cowboy Carter impact 

3 hours ago, hypocrateen said:

his work on BTW and AP is the best so absolutely no hate from me but if that jojo siwa track is indicative of his musical evolution... well

 

4x.gif

I strongly doubt, it seems to me just a light unpretentious bop that fit JoJo Siwa

Well Bey served a great album tbh

I need Gaga to keep going with the interludes, it's an aspect I loved since Janet used to do it on her albums

37 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Its one of her top tier songs 

 

 

4x.gif

a lotta crack

 

4x.gif

:bibliahh: Um..  I'm gonna be downvoted to hell if I give my honest opinion on Cowboy Carter :laugh: Hopefully Telephone Pt 2 (if it ever happens) will be in a different genre, I'll just say that. 

 

Edit: Lemme go stream Renaissance to wake me back up 

 

Edited by Reginald

11 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:bibliahh: Um..  I'm gonna be downvoted to hell if I give my honest opinion on Cowboy Carter :laugh: Hopefully Telephone Pt 2 (if it ever happens) will be in a different genre, I'll just say that. 

well luckily this is the gaga thread so you don't need to do that here :gaycat2:

Releasing 7th single from BTW wouldn't be a bad idea. :foxaylove: 

Somebody compile all the nuisance Twitter Insiders about Gar on Yoncé's new album so we can permanently dismiss them.

:gayoncecat3:

23 minutes ago, Leptine said:

 

This is so bad, Amy deserved better :shakeno:

The cringe and recoil I just experienced. OMG, this was so abysmal. Amy, sweetie... :deadbanana4:

 

EDIT:

OMG, they turned off their TikTok comments section.

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.