Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Happy Birthday to my Queen. We haven't really heard much from her the past year but I'm so confident that this time apart from us will do wonders for her creativity. Here's to another album and movie this year. It still seems far away but we're weeks away from a teaser trailer atleast which is incredibly exciting. Here's to great things happening to Gaga and us this year. Happy 38th Birthday Stefani!

Edited by SharGaga

Happy birthday to my forever precious QUEEN  :jonny: 

 

Vogue_IG_Dec21_Schiaparelli.jpg

 

There is nobody like you and there will never be. Grateful for your talents, heart, bravery and inspiration. So excited for everything that you have to share. Hope you have the best and most joyous day and come back soon pls, you're very much missed LeGend! :heart2:

2 hours ago, frankvert said:

RANT ALERT (I'm wine drunk so spare me). 
 

I've enjoyed ASIB (JFAD will soon join) more than any of Gaga's musical outputs since BTW.
 

The AP era was so much fun as a Stan (and I look back on the nostalgia of that time very positively) but the music itself had so much potential to be better. Joanne almost made me unstan (I've since come around tho and is home to some of my favorite songs of hers). Overall, Chromatica depicts her as a shell of her former self (albeit with some career highlights). 
 

But ASIB??? Stopped me in my tracks, both the film & soundtrack. JFAD??? Going to challenge her imperial phase. The b!tch is so talented that I tune in for HER regardless of the medium. Acting is also so much more prestigious, complex, competitive, and interesting to follow. 
 

Her early music is already so fantastic and magical, she's been there done that atp and her most recent albums reflect that. I mean it takes people their ENTIRE CAREER to achieve what she did in 1.5 years with TF+TFM.
 

Not to say that I want her to retire from music completely because I still love her musicianship. However there's SO much more for her to explore as an actress compared to music and I'm excited to continue following that journey 

 

spacer.png

I am so mad I was not dialed in during the ASIB era (I did not really understand the movie world) so I did not get to fully enjoy how massive the movie was. :jonny: 

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

So is it 100% sure that Gag is not on Bey's album or there is still little hope :dancehall2:?

She isn't. 

 

-

Happy birthday, Godga. You will ALWAYS be that girl. :gaygacat5:

3 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Happy birthday to my forever precious QUEEN  :jonny: 

 

Vogue_IG_Dec21_Schiaparelli.jpg

 

There is nobody like you and there will never be. Grateful for your talents, heart, bravery and inspiration. So excited for everything that you have to share. Hope you have the best and most joyous day and come back soon pls, you're very much missed LeGend! :heart2:

Happy birthday to the woman who saved my life 

Happy birthday to the woman who helped get through the most difficult time of my life. 🖤

I will always love you no matter how many anal bleaching and prolapse creams you release instead of music. :heart2: 

8 hours ago, Leptine said:

I was about to say earlier, since when DJWS is hated from this fanbase? He made between the best Gaga songs.. Just for 'Bloody Mary' alone he deserves his dick sucked.

 

4x.gif

his work on BTW and AP is the best so absolutely no hate from me but if that jojo siwa track is indicative of his musical evolution... well

 

4x.gif

7 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I'm not sure why you guys don't stan moviega? Her movie career has been way more interesting than her music career these last 10 years 

You can only watch a movie so many times. Plus, we started stanning her for her music and performances of her songs. I don't mind that she does movies, but it would be nice if music remained her main priority. 

Edited by judaskills

45 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

82985971-13247933-image-a-13_1711615748882985983-13247933-image-a-14_17116157854

 

Mothering on birthday :jonnycat:

Slaying 38

Edited by chosensparkles

Little Monsters in my hometown, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, showing more dedication to Gaga more than Gaga to her music like (of coursr I have no part in this):

 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5DdaWPv4Lo/?igsh=M2M3bG02eDd6OWRm

 

1000021246.jpg

 

 

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

BloodPop was at Gaga's birthday party. I know some of ya'll are mad. Lmaoooooo. Talent won. Friendship won. Hateful liddos lost. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.