• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Gaga is on CC 

spacer.png

ASIB, HOG, JFAD > AP, Joanne, Chromatica

7 hours ago, PlERRE said:

He said Gaga saved his life and he wanted BTW Piano instrumental to be played during his funeral. 

We both followed each other and I'm still speechless. Descansa en paz, Luis. :heart2:

I like boys and that is that

4x.gif

Love it when you call me legs

in the morning buy me eggs

4x.gif

• Like 1

The way hearing the news about 16 jazz songs in JFAD instantly makes me flaccid

4x.gif

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I'm not sure why you guys don't stan moviega? Her movie career has been way more interesting than her music career these last 10 years 

I love movies but no, it's not. Only two films, one being very mid. Hardly stan worthy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, Kimi said:

I love movies but no, it's not. Only two films, one being very mid. Hardly stan worthy. 

This. With movies I can only watch them once or twice before I get bored quickly but I can replay an album non-stop for a long time. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, RandomHooker said:

What if the collab is on Gaga's album and not Bey's

4x.gif

We can put all this to rest when its GodGa's bday tomorrow and Bey pays her dust on her website 

4x.gif

35 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

The way hearing the news about 16 jazz songs in JFAD instantly makes me flaccid

4x.gif

Why were you hard

4x.gif

8 hours ago, PlERRE said:

He said Gaga saved his life and he wanted BTW Piano instrumental to be played during his funeral. 

Wow this is heartbreaking :sosad:

Wait who died? :frown: 

So is it 100% sure that Gag is not on Bey's album or there is still little hope :dancehall2:?

Where's the birthday announcement Stefani

4x.gif

This base wouldn't be as dead if she was actually on CC

4x.gif

happy birthday Gar :heart:

spacer.png

• Like 2

If Bey chooses to announce Gaga and Telephone P2 on Ga's bday :jonnycat: too good to be true.mp3 - Kacey

• Like 2

Hbd GodGa, can't wait to hear LG7 this year in 2024

Animated GIF

• Like 1

Happy Birthday to my Queen. We haven't really heard much from her the past year but I'm so confident that this time apart from us will do wonders for her creativity. Here's to another album and movie this year. It still seems far away but we're weeks away from a teaser trailer atleast which is incredibly exciting. Here's to great things happening to Gaga and us this year. Happy 38th Birthday Stefani!

Edited by SharGaga
  • Like 11

Happy birthday to my forever precious QUEEN  :jonny: 

Vogue_IG_Dec21_Schiaparelli.jpg

There is nobody like you and there will never be. Grateful for your talents, heart, bravery and inspiration. So excited for everything that you have to share. Hope you have the best and most joyous day and come back soon pls, you're very much missed LeGend! :heart2:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, frankvert said:

RANT ALERT (I'm wine drunk so spare me). 

I've enjoyed ASIB (JFAD will soon join) more than any of Gaga's musical outputs since BTW.

The AP era was so much fun as a Stan (and I look back on the nostalgia of that time very positively) but the music itself had so much potential to be better. Joanne almost made me unstan (I've since come around tho and is home to some of my favorite songs of hers). Overall, Chromatica depicts her as a shell of her former self (albeit with some career highlights). 

But ASIB??? Stopped me in my tracks, both the film & soundtrack. JFAD??? Going to challenge her imperial phase. The b!tch is so talented that I tune in for HER regardless of the medium. Acting is also so much more prestigious, complex, competitive, and interesting to follow. 

Her early music is already so fantastic and magical, she's been there done that atp and her most recent albums reflect that. I mean it takes people their ENTIRE CAREER to achieve what she did in 1.5 years with TF+TFM.

Not to say that I want her to retire from music completely because I still love her musicianship. However there's SO much more for her to explore as an actress compared to music and I'm excited to continue following that journey 

spacer.png

I am so mad I was not dialed in during the ASIB era (I did not really understand the movie world) so I did not get to fully enjoy how massive the movie was. :jonny: 

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

So is it 100% sure that Gag is not on Bey's album or there is still little hope :dancehall2:?

She isn't. 

-

Happy birthday, Godga. You will ALWAYS be that girl. :gaygacat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.