Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 minute ago, Paolo said:

Although I'd love to know what you know, I respect and appreciate you for sticking around. Plans change and Gaga loves making changes up to the last minute on her albums, but I don't doubt there is/was a single picked when your heard your tea.

Still sucking up to him :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 153.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

Willie Nelson, one of the features on Cowboy Carter, has 100 studio albums. We could only dream. :deadbanana2:

james franco dreaming GIF

23 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Voices in his head, they went from February, now 2024 soon to be 2025 

The voices in my head being right about all 3 major chromatica dates wow my mind :clap3: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Aden said:

Willie Nelson, one of the features on Cowboy Carter, has 100 studio albums. We could only dream. :deadbanana2:

baby hes THE willie nelson, cmon now 

i recommend his Red Headed Stranger album and The Highwayman album, which consist of Willie, Johnny Cash, Kris Kristofferson and Waylon Jennings

my fave song of his, along with his cover of Always on My Mind

he's the only country music that I can stomach 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

It's like our last chance before May or June, which seems a bit too late cause then album premiere would be like 3 months after the lead, which would be like September? She won't release an album one month before movie me thinks. Means single now, album in 3 months in July or late June 

I don't think a single being released like one month before the album is unlikely. That was the original plan for Chromatica and seems like the go-to for a lot of A-list musicians. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

And by saying garden, I'm being generous. She's probably never been there as the flowers rot and the chickens starve. Treating it like Chromatica. 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3rlqqu62h8qt03he2ul31 

how would you know that? are you stalking her? creeping outside of her window? gaga watch out!!!!!

911 Charli Remix is incredible, like a true pop perfection, this base is tasteless :rip: 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Gaga literally worked with Willie Nelson's son

• Like 1

ff.png

1 hour ago, Aden said:

Moving forward instead of studio selfies, I'd prefer if she posted more about what she's studying for creativity. Like when she posted excerpts from 'In Pursuit of Revolutionary Love" by Joy James. It's really interesting to see what's occupying her mind. It also wouldn't set the expectation that new material was on the horizon like her studio selfies have done.

This would be amazing if it wasn't a free pass for the entire industry to copy her more efficiently and possibly put it out before her. :gayoncecat2::gayalipacat3:

• Haha 3

What would cost her to post cryptic videos or muted ones. At least hint or keep the flame going.

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

This would be amazing if it wasn't a free pass for the entire industry to copy her more efficiently and possibly put it out before her. :gayoncecat2::gayalipacat3:

That's HER problem for being intentionally allergic to releasing music.

She may have been able to strike Lina Morgana with a frying pan, but Gaga is incapable of striking while the iron is hot.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Gaga literally worked with Willie Nelson's son

They did these amazing songs

Her background vocals era is so underrated

• Like 4

19/21

the way i failed with Jazz one dddd

they are so wrong for that btw one

Shygirl, Dorian Electra and Bree Runaway have the best remixes on DoC for me, not only the remixes are a serve but their verses-vocals fit perfectly.

UO2Cd5x.gif

We know from whoever posted the tea from Popjustice that nothing was planned for February music wise (so let's not try and spin a narrative that things were changed / pushed back last second); I'm also assuming Miss Blade's source might have assumed something was coming with Fortnite if they were privy to that info. 

Either way at this point whatever will be will be, we are months away when we have already waited years. It's coming. 

Edited by Jessie
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

19/21

I got The Fame and Swine mixed up. :deadbanana4:

currently rewatching the eras tour on disney+ and imagining a born this way ball reloaded tour with this budget :deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

19/21

21/21

Spoiler

Ctfu at the country road version though 

And the 2 midi drum beats for brown eyes :bibliahh:

Edited by Sheep

See you after 2025 award season (?) 

18 minutes ago, trueromance said:

currently rewatching the eras tour on disney+ and imagining a born this way ball reloaded tour with this budget :deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

I think I'd rather be waterboarded

cry.gif&t=AOp_bjMpGsx0mBxZkLaFEoDkhiXheo

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

They made it easy with 'Anything Goes' they should have chosen something more hard to guess from 'Love for Sale'.

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

They made it easy with 'Anything Goes' they should have chosen something more hard to guess from 'Love for Sale'.

I thought it was The Lady And The Tramp at first :deadbanana2:

I'm starting to believe the rumors of Gaga on Cowboy Carter, someone stop me. :jonny: There's so many signs though. :jonny5:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.