Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Blade said:

It's still coming 2024 but what do I know

Go Away No GIF by CBS

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

What makes you say this? 

Voices in his head, they went from February, now 2024 soon to be 2025 

Edited by Daglazzo

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Yep yep. Now move on to LG7 lead on April 5. :gayoncecat3:

It's like our last chance before May or June, which seems a bit too late cause then album premiere would be like 3 months after the lead, which would be like September? She won't release an album one month before movie me thinks. Means single now, album in 3 months in July or late June 

3 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Voices in his head, they went from February, now 2024 soon to be 2025 

Blade already said his source back in November pointed at Feb release, they must have changed plans

And now you are gonna believe THAT user again even tho a February release was obviously NEVER even considered :ahh:

25 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Camila just released, its so bad even fans are disappointed its a mess :rip:

Atleast one of our liddo @Hot Volcanogets to enjoy new music today 

1 minute ago, Santhosh said:

Atleast one of our liddo @Hot Volcanogets to enjoy new music today 

I mean I kinda enjoy it too :heart2: what I meant was that the stan's reactions is bad. Not my fave type of music, but I can imagine me dancing to it 

I think Blade believed his source so much that he cannot realize it's false :coffee2: I believe she CAN release soon but it's not because of Blade. If he thinks anyone will say "he was right" he's wrong. You ask what do you know hun for sure not the release date 

5 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Blade already said his source back in November pointed at Feb release, they must have changed plans

I don't know his source, but I wouldn't be surprised if his source knew the fortnite thing was happening then and assumed there would be new music with it 

 

 

7 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

And now you are gonna believe THAT user again even tho a February release was obviously NEVER even considered :ahh:

go stream your actual fave release... sis someone has to

27 minutes ago, Aden said:

Moving forward instead of studio selfies, I'd prefer if she posted more about what she's studying for creativity. Like when she posted excerpts from 'In Pursuit of Revolutionary Love" by Joy James. It's really interesting to see what's occupying her mind. It also wouldn't set the expectation that new material was on the horizon like her studio selfies have done.

Yes! I miss the glimpses into her creative process that we used to get in the pre-BTW era. She was much more open about her inspirations and sharing unpolished work.

31 minutes ago, Aden said:

Moving forward instead of studio selfies, I'd prefer if she posted more about what she's studying for creativity. Like when she posted excerpts from 'In Pursuit of Revolutionary Love" by Joy James. It's really interesting to see what's occupying her mind. It also wouldn't set the expectation that new material was on the horizon like her studio selfies have done.

Probably a variation between her garden and her living room, as it seems to be the only place she's been for 6 months.

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3rlqqu62h8qt03he2ul31

Willie Nelson, one of the features on Cowboy Carter, has 100 studio albums. We could only dream. :deadbanana2:

And by saying garden, I'm being generous. She's probably never been there as the flowers rot and the chickens starve. Treating it like Chromatica. 

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3rlqqu62h8qt03he2ul31 

26 minutes ago, Blade said:

It's still coming 2024 but what do I know

Although I'd love to know what you know, I respect and appreciate you for sticking around. Plans change and Gaga loves making changes up to the last minute on her albums, but I don't doubt there is/was a single picked when your heard your tea.

15 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Atleast one of our liddo @Hot Volcanogets to enjoy new music today 

:heart:

 

9 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

go stream your actual fave release... sis someone has to

I sure will, its a BOP :jonny:

 

At least I finally get to receive something.  And dont even try it with that "actual" fave, I've been a Monster since 2011, you *****!

1 minute ago, Paolo said:

Although I'd love to know what you know, I respect and appreciate you for sticking around. Plans change and Gaga loves making changes up to the last minute on her albums, but I don't doubt there is/was a single picked when your heard your tea.

Still sucking up to him :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

Willie Nelson, one of the features on Cowboy Carter, has 100 studio albums. We could only dream. :deadbanana2:

james franco dreaming GIF

23 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Voices in his head, they went from February, now 2024 soon to be 2025 

The voices in my head being right about all 3 major chromatica dates wow my mind :clap3: 

8 minutes ago, Aden said:

Willie Nelson, one of the features on Cowboy Carter, has 100 studio albums. We could only dream. :deadbanana2:

baby hes THE willie nelson, cmon now 

i recommend his Red Headed Stranger album and The Highwayman album, which consist of Willie, Johnny Cash, Kris Kristofferson and Waylon Jennings

my fave song of his, along with his cover of Always on My Mind

he's the only country music that I can stomach 

35 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

It's like our last chance before May or June, which seems a bit too late cause then album premiere would be like 3 months after the lead, which would be like September? She won't release an album one month before movie me thinks. Means single now, album in 3 months in July or late June 

I don't think a single being released like one month before the album is unlikely. That was the original plan for Chromatica and seems like the go-to for a lot of A-list musicians. 

17 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

And by saying garden, I'm being generous. She's probably never been there as the flowers rot and the chickens starve. Treating it like Chromatica. 

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3rlqqu62h8qt03he2ul31 

how would you know that? are you stalking her? creeping outside of her window? gaga watch out!!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.