Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

If you think about it it would be better for her to release LG7 next year because everybody and their mamas are releasing this year, that way she's gonna have more attention and maybe bag a hit or two

 

4x.gif

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Jesus in a modern world with modern clothes? Sounds like a collosal and panned bomb

 

4x.gif

RANT ALERT (I'm wine drunk so spare me). 
 

I've enjoyed ASIB (JFAD will soon join) more than any of Gaga's musical outputs since BTW.
 

The AP era was so much fun as a Stan (and I look back on the nostalgia of that time very positively) but the music itself had so much potential to be better. Joanne almost made me unstan (I've since come around tho and is home to some of my favorite songs of hers). Overall, Chromatica depicts her as a shell of her former self (albeit with some career highlights). 
 

But ASIB??? Stopped me in my tracks, both the film & soundtrack. JFAD??? Going to challenge her imperial phase. The b!tch is so talented that I tune in for HER regardless of the medium. Acting is also so much more prestigious, complex, competitive, and interesting to follow. 
 

Her early music is already so fantastic and magical, she's been there done that atp and her most recent albums reflect that. I mean it takes people their ENTIRE CAREER to achieve what she did in 1.5 years with TF+TFM.
 

Not to say that I want her to retire from music completely because I still love her musicianship. However there's SO much more for her to explore as an actress compared to music and I'm excited to continue following that journey 

 

spacer.png

Edited by frankvert

5 minutes ago, frankvert said:

RANT ALERT (I'm wine drunk so spare me). 
 

I've enjoyed ASIB (JFAD will soon join) more than any of Gaga's musical outputs since BTW.
 

But ASIB??? Stopped me in my tracks, both the film & soundtrack. JFAD??? Going to challenge her imperial phase.

spacer.png

What about House of Gucci

 

4x.gif

I thought Gar and Beyoncé were collabing. What happened? 

 

4x.gif

Just now, Smarticle said:

What about House of Gucci

 

4x.gif

Same feelings as ARTPOP era but the movie version 

 

spacer.png

7 hours ago, PlERRE said:

He said Gaga saved his life and he wanted BTW Piano instrumental to be played during his funeral. 

 

 

 

We both followed each other and I'm still speechless. Descansa en paz, Luis. :heart2:

The way hearing the news about 16 jazz songs in JFAD instantly makes me flaccid

 

4x.gif

50 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I'm not sure why you guys don't stan moviega? Her movie career has been way more interesting than her music career these last 10 years 

I love movies but no, it's not. Only two films, one being very mid. Hardly stan worthy. 

28 minutes ago, Kimi said:

I love movies but no, it's not. Only two films, one being very mid. Hardly stan worthy. 

This. With movies I can only watch them once or twice before I get bored quickly but I can replay an album non-stop for a long time. 

7 hours ago, RandomHooker said:

What if the collab is on Gaga's album and not Bey's

 

4x.gif

 

We can put all this to rest when its GodGa's bday tomorrow and Bey pays her dust on her website 

4x.gif

35 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

The way hearing the news about 16 jazz songs in JFAD instantly makes me flaccid

 

4x.gif

Why were you hard

 

4x.gif

8 hours ago, PlERRE said:

He said Gaga saved his life and he wanted BTW Piano instrumental to be played during his funeral. 

 

 

 

Wow this is heartbreaking :sosad:

So is it 100% sure that Gag is not on Bey's album or there is still little hope :dancehall2:?

If Bey chooses to announce Gaga and Telephone P2 on Ga's bday :jonnycat: too good to be true.mp3 - Kacey

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.