Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, bigboyzeddy said:

for what exactly Emoji Laughing GIF by MOODMAN

Meltdowns, makeup, blushes, pills, cotton jackets, even more countdowns.

 

The world is our oyster for us Little Monsters.

 

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, bigboyzeddy said:

for what exactly Emoji Laughing GIF by MOODMAN

Happy lunch hour, duh :gaygacat2:

I got to thinking about the movie Across the Universe and it is a musical jukebox style movie based on The Beatles songs. It has alot of fantasy/reality scenes using the music. I would love something like that for J:FAD.

3 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

Not surprised I would do same cause her remix is :rip: my least favorite to say the least…

Kinda funny how the "biggest" artist on Chrome happened to have one of the worst, if not the worst song lol.

Yeah I went back and listened to her remix this morning and damn :skull:

283880144129.jpg

 

I think I'm obsessed with this look. 

 

 

To think we'll have a new single in 9 days. We really are a lucky bunch.

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3rlqqu62h8qt03he2ul31

4 hours ago, Miracle said:

How do you come to this conclusion out of the very little things she said about the album lol

 

Anyway, I don't see her sitting on an album for like 6 months minimum

 

At this point if the album is not ready to go for Summer (and lbr if she's still in the studio "working hard to get it done" and not even mastered yet that's a tight turnaround that I can't see happening even without taking into account her Jazz shows), then 2025 is far more likely than a Q4 release.

 

And just rushing to get an album out like an after thought before her J:FáD commitments doesn't sit right with me either. She knows how realistic it is for her to promote both at the same time just as much as we do.

Edited by Jessie

26 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

283880144129.jpg

 

I think I'm obsessed with this look. 

 

 

I'm still gagged!

The 911 remix is fab, some of yall need to get the wax out ya ears and the stick out ya hole

 

spacer.png

Ummm 911 f/ Charli is literally phenomenal. It's easily one of the best ones with Replay f/ Dorian and Free Woman f/ Rina :coffee2: 

If she needs time to get everything together so she can serve a proper era, then fine, I am okay with waiting.

If the era turns out to just be a dud, it is like... what was even the point lol?!

38 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

283880144129.jpg

 

I think I'm obsessed with this look. 

 

 

the hair is soooo pretty, hopefully she'll keep it down all throughout the year 

also, where is she? a bathroom? the interior is amazing 

Just now, Bojana said:

the hair is soooo pretty, hopefully she'll keep it down all throughout the year 

also, where is she? a bathroom? the interior is amazing 

i think its the haus labs hq bathroom

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

Kinda funny how the "biggest" artist on Chrome happened to have one of the worst, if not the worst song lol.

It's not about who's bigger, it's about the song after all. It's simple hun. 

If she really is still working hard on LG7, then the earliest she could turn it in is, what, tomorrow? Then 3 months waiting for vinyl pressing, so earliest release date would be July.

 

But if she's still "working hard" then I assume the earliest she'd turn it in is May, which would mean a release in August. The Venice Festival starts in early September this year.

 

2025 here we go

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3rlqqu62h8qt03he2ul31

 

 

2 minutes ago, Sombre said:

If she really is still working hard on LG7, then the earliest she could turn it in is, what, tomorrow? Then 3 months waiting for vinyl pressing, so earliest release date would be July.

 

But if she's still "working hard" then I assume the earliest she'd turn it in is May, which would mean a release in August. The Venice Festival starts in early September this year.

 

2025 here we go

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3rlqqu62h8qt03he2ul31

 

 

Yes and during that time, while waiting for the vinyl, she could announce the lead single. Cause anyway the album would be coming 3 months later after the first single, right? SL came out at the end of February, the album was supposed to be released in April (she moved it to May due to pandemic restrictions or sth) so it was like originally 2 months? And I'm pretty sure, like pretty PRETTY sure chromatica was not done when SL was released and the fans were waiting for the SL vinyl so long, because it took time to press them I guess, not to mention the album itself when I think people didn't receive it on premiere as well. But I might be wrong with this one. 
Anyways, she may be still working on album but my point is that the lead single can come very soon. 

While the girls here are focused on LG7, I am going to focus on J:FaD for the rest of 2024 which, so far, promises to be a major shining moment for Gaga's career. 

11 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

While the girls here are focused on LG7, I am going to focus on J:FaD for the rest of 2024 which, so far, promises to be a major shining moment for Gaga's career. 

Maybe because most people are actually here for her music first of all ? So yeah not big surprise her fans care more about her next album than next movie.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.