Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

56 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Liddos who don’t believe in the OG LG5, where were y’all in late 2014- early 2016 :chick3:  The fact RedOne himself confirmed there was an album worth of songs with him, one being the lead single. The witchy imagery, the bleached brows, the 80s synths. I’m here for it. 

RedOne "confirming" an album had as much validity as DJWS being dead sure Act II was getting released.

 

W8vEiPt.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Frankensteined is/was real. She played it backstage at JWT for Liddos at a M&G and there were radio hosts talking about the track. I don’t think that would’ve been a lead single to Joanne as it was released. There was definitely some concept / collection of tracks for LG5 that was scrapped. 

 

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Aden said:

RedOne "confirming" an album had as much validity as DJWS being dead sure Act II was getting released.

 

W8vEiPt.gif

No one said he confirmed an album, I said he confirmed an album worth (8) of songs with Gaga, one of which he said was planned to be the lead but was scrapped. I’m genuinely not sure why anyone would flat out oppose the idea that she did in-fact scrap an album. It’s different than your “oh so the Sophie tracks were original LG6” because those songs were made side by side with Chromatica. Only one track (Angel Down) was brought back for Joanne, the rest were made with Mark from March - September 2016. You really think she wrote break up songs like Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons in 2015 when she was happily engaged. 
 

spacer.png

50 minutes ago, attention said:

the #enigma of post artpop and jazz era that could’ve been
spacer.png
spacer.png

Intel should direct her videos this era. Now that's art and capitalism done in the right way :alexz2:

1 hour ago, TedLasso said:

Like bffr, she ain’t singing Million Reasons here

 

 

 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/BC6IA2GpFOA/

I always thought she was performing Just Another Day in that video 

Her role as Harley must have inspired her the same way AHS: Hotel did (before it got scrapped). :duca:

Angel Down was written in 2014 and she started recording the demos in January 2015 with RedOne

 

ca8eb5b4-d194-11ed-bced-0210609a3fe2.jpg

lady-gaga-redone-thatgrapejuice.jpg

B74DyUAIIAMO4o9.jpg

gagagagag.jpg

 

 

13 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I always thought she was performing Just Another Day in that video 

I know this is kinda crazy, but I think it’s fair to say JAD was the last track written for the album. I say that only because Gaga gave an interview in NYC where she was writing a “deluxe track” like a week before the deadline. Grigio Girls was recorded in LA, so it’s pretty much impossible for it to have been that song. Meanwhile Gaga said herself JAD was written overlooking NYC. 

I also could definitely see a monster theme with her next album based on everything she’s teased - 👹👽🐀🦇🖤

 

I wouldn’t be surprised if her darker songs like Bloody Mary and GH going viral kind of were seen as a direction they should go in during the early stages of writing and recording. 
 

I think a big retraction for this theory though is I doubt she would release something like this in the spring/summer, which is the likely time for release. 

the ongoing obsession with original LG5 is the roman empire of little monsters huh

I am enjoying the slow burn of this. She's finally engaging with us on social media. I'm happy she's not pushing a release yet it seems they have a plan. We will look back on this and say we should've taken it in more. 

 

I know y’all lash him from time to time, but I hope GagaDaily is okay :dancehall: 

1 hour ago, TedLasso said:

spacer.png

The McQueen photoshoot was Amazing :jonnycat:

The bat insta-story is hinting me a bit of an Ozzy Osbourne influence. 

 

If Gaga gets influenced by Ozzy or collabs with him, it would be a ballad for sure!

 

 

I wonder if LG7 lead single Black Heart was delayed by a few weeks so they could get the 7” vinyl ready on time 

 

:suburban:

2 hours ago, Bamboo said:

I also could definitely see a monster theme with her next album based on everything she’s teased - 👹👽🐀🦇🖤

 

I wouldn’t be surprised if her darker songs like Bloody Mary and GH going viral kind of were seen as a direction they should go in during the early stages of writing and recording. 
 

I think a big retraction for this theory though is I doubt she would release something like this in the spring/summer, which is the likely time for release. 

Well BTW was released in spring, right before the summer :suburban:

She's a gargoyle for LG7; hence the "guarded by 👹 in a vault" comment :falcon:

Maybe she’s working overnight. I think it was 5 am her time when she posted. 

It feels like she’s finishing the album because these daily posts HAVE to mean something!!! 
 

She’s not using any songs from 2015/2014 and you would need to be crazy to think so.  That’s 10 years ago at this point, use your brain omg  :bibliahh:

 

If it’s a “dark era”, well congrats, half of Gaga’s albums can be considered “dark”.  She’s not reusing old themes as much as she’s just doing what is part of who she is.  

Edited by Archetype

spacer.png

I was rewatching this video and i love the fact that this actually does look like the chromatica album cover😭

Good morning clowns. So, I’m pretty sure she’ll announce it tomorrow. I expect some witch themed, her latest pic anyway reminds me of blair witch project. I’m very very excited :ihype:

14 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

spacer.png

I was rewatching this video and i love the fact that this actually does look like the chromatica album cover😭

this was published on Dec 2019. 4 months after the original date for Chromatica :eli: can somebody do the math where we are rn based on the recent looks? 

3 minutes ago, Whis said:

What’s up with the mouse hints

First single Mickey Mouse P*ssy to be announced at midnight 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.