Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Teeth having more streams than DITD is so strange to me

 

IMG-4837.jpg

IMG-4837.jpg

IMG-4837.jpg

What's strange about talent winning?

 

IMG-4837.jpg

10 minutes ago, Artur said:

I used to love DITD, still do. But it kinda slipped from my top tracks over time, probably because of Garibay's production. 

 

IMG-4837.jpg

DITD will always hold a special place in my (bovine :eli:) heart because it gave us this masterpiece 

 

 

Edited by Miss Anthropocene

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Teeth having more streams than DITD is so strange to me

 

IMG-4837.jpg

IMG-4837.jpg

IMG-4837.jpg

Sounds like a lie Gags would tell in a press conference for her new movie, but it's literally because of shark week playlists 

 

IMG-4837.jpg

Just now, Artur said:

Sounds like a lie Gags would tell in a press conference for her new movie, but it's literally because of shark week playlists 

 

IMG-4837.jpg

I knew there had to be a reason :suburban:

 

IMG-4837.jpgIMG-4837.jpgIMG-4837.jpg

 

 

 

 

DITD is low because the production/audio sounds extremely low quality after 10 years. It sounds like Gaga made recorded it in someone basement or garage. 

 

 

 

 

I will never get over the serve she gave us on this tour :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, Erotic said:

We really are THE funniest, messiest base :deadbanana2:

Why, Ero? What happened now?

 

ramonacall.thumb.gif.b782dd57ad2efc47a39

18 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

If she doesn't announce the lead next week tho I may have to join the little meldowners.

 

IMG-4837.jpg

 

Join the little 2025 truthers instead. You’ll be much happier 

spacer.png

TFM interludes alone show how the album is her best, nvm the actual music. Joining in on the rankings cause it’s my fave.
 

Speechless

Dance in the Dark 

Bad Romance 

Monster

Alejandro 

So Happy I Could Die 

Telephone 

Teeth 

 

Before I get dragged, all tracks are 9/10 and above, I fear 

 

spacer.png

Edited by frankvert

10 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

 

 

 

 

I will never get over the serve she gave us on this tour :jonnycat:

I remember the morning SHOWstudio uploaded these to their YouTube channel. :WAP:

12 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

 

 

 

 

I will never get over the serve she gave us on this tour :jonnycat:

to think she was the coolest person in the world at one point

gretchen.gif

Just now, Moloko Plus said:

I remember the morning SHOWstudio uploaded these to their YouTube channel. :WAP:

It was a beautiful day because all we had before then were YouTube videos that had 5 pixels each :jonny3:

15 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

DITD is low because the production/audio sounds extremely low quality after 10 years. It sounds like Gaga made recorded it in someone basement or garage. 

Listen to the Dolby Atmos version. That’s been cleaned up 

 

spacer.png

IyNfOBE.png
 

(I love Allie X!)
 

Alejandro

Bad Romance

Dance In The Dark

Telephone

Monster

So Happy I Can Die 

Speechless

Teeth

 

Deserved AOTY.

33 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

If she doesn't announce the lead next week tho I may have to join the little meldowners.

 

IMG-4837.jpg

 

Excuse me, our name is Overdramatickers 

 

spacer.png

Bad Romance

Dance in the Dark

So Happy I Could Die

Alejandro

Telephone

Monster

Speechless

Teeth

 

They're all pop excellence tho

spacer.png

Monster

Bad Romance

Teeth

Alejandro

So Happy I Could Die

Telephone

Speechless

Dance In The Dark

 

IyNfOBE.png

47 minutes ago, Miichael said:

We deserve nothing but Nurtec ad's and Haus Labs jingles for letting DITD be the least streamed track from TFM

 

IMG-4837.jpg

 

Right? I guess people truly don't vibe with daRk Pop!!1 after all. 

 

IyNfOBE.png

I see we're doing a TFM ranking until the next countdown begins. Here's mine: 

 

Bad Romance

Dance in the Dark 

Monster

Alejandro 

Telephone

Teeth 

So Happy I Could Die 

Speechless

 

They're all great, but I don't listen to Speechless much anymore.  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.