Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The fact that we didn’t make Plastic Doll go viral during Barbiemania or Donatella when Anne was singing it to THEE Donatella just shows how useless we are as a fan base. Like mother like children, I guess 

 

spacer.png

Edited by frankvert

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

So Happy I Could Die is a top 10 in her discography, so underrated. 

eyes-roll-back-ecstasy.gif

8 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

So Happy I Could Die is a top 10 in her discography, so underrated. 

eyes-roll-back-ecstasy.gif

the way most critics didn't like it much bc they found her vocals to be monotonous

48 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

The pics are exciting because they're indicative of the LG7 aesthetic, not because they're the most amazing looks she's ever served lol

LADYGAGAMONSTERBLOG%25211429.jpg 

7 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

So Happy I Could Die is a top 10 in her discography, so underrated. 

eyes-roll-back-ecstasy.gif

Wow, I thought I was the only one that stanned this opus. When she's in her mid-tempo bag >>> :alexz:

 

It's right up there with BM & HML! The fact that these tik tok kids are actually latching onto her best deep cuts is wild.

Unless this is totally unrelated to the new era...

The fact that she's doing so much teasing and putting effort even before the era has started hopefully is a sign of what's to come. I feel like in the past couple of moths she has posted more than when she was in the Chromatica era, let alone compared to it's pre-era. 

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

IMG-0951.jpg

this would also eat as an album cover 

 

That’s really cool. I wouldn’t be mad if she used that. But the music better match the image 

2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

That’s really cool. I wouldn’t be mad if she used that. But the music better match the image 

Serve us your Miss Nothing GodGa

 

I just had an awful thought 

 

What if LG7 lead was #shotoniPhone again

 

spacer.png

I chose to believe the more clothes every day theory. Shes gonna serve burqa.mp3 tomorrow 

 

IMG-4837.jpg

58 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

the way most critics didn't like it much bc they found her vocals to be monotonous

Critics are irrelevant and have no taste.

IMG-4837.jpg

Alejandro

So Happy I Could Die

Dance in the Dark

Monster

Speechless

Bad Romance

Telephone

Teeth

 

IMG-4837.jpg

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Alejandro

So Happy I Could Die

Dance in the Dark

Monster

Speechless

Bad Romance

Telephone

Teeth

 

IMG-4837.jpg

An almost perfect ranking

 

IMG-4837.jpg

Just now, Artur said:

An almost perfect ranking

 

IMG-4837.jpg

Dance in the Dark / Monster / Speechless are interchangeable

 

IMG-4837.jpg

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Dance in the Dark / Monster / Speechless are interchangeable

 

IMG-4837.jpg

Alejandro / Monster / Bad Romance

Dance In The Dark / So Happy I Could Die

Speechless

Telephone / Teeth

 

IMG-4837.jpg

Edited by Artur

1 minute ago, Artur said:

Alejandro / Monster / Bad Romance

Dance In The Dark / So Happy I Could Die

Telephone / Teeth

 

IMG-4837.jpg

what about Speechless

 

IMG-4837.jpg

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

what about Speechless

 

IMG-4837.jpg

Forgot about it for a min

 

IMG-4837.jpg

1. D in the dark

Telephone

Alejandro 

SHICD

God Romance

Monster 👹 

Teef

8. Speechless

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

1. D in the dark

Telephone

Alejandro 

SHICD

God Romance

Monster 👹 

Teef

8. Speechless

 

spacer.png

I used to love DITD, still do. But it kinda slipped from my top tracks over time, probably because of Garibay's production. 

 

IMG-4837.jpg

Edited by Artur

We deserve nothing but Nurtec ad's and Haus Labs jingles for letting DITD be the least streamed track from TFM

 

IMG-4837.jpg

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.