Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I’m glad that I’m not the same monster I used to be during the chromatica. Now I may seem delusional but believe, I am not compared to what I was like before. I understand the music industry and I know sometimes we should wait and waiting doesn’t seem so scary to me anymore. After all of these disappointments while chromatica was out, paradoxically I’ve found the peace and cure in the music. Chromatica healed my poor soul. Since that, it has been 4 years, I focused my life and myself more. I graduated from college, I’ve learned french, I got a job which is amazing because it’s fully remote. So now I’m ready for lg7 :jonny:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

She won’t announce todays delulu’s

 

  Hide contents

1 hr 45 mins :gaycat4:

 

We don’t expect it today :ihype:

26 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

Kinda wish u were 

120845731_10158600091328043_9158098444459361452_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=s7t6vVofSCAAX_G4Eyn&_nc_ht=scontent.fdel6-1.fna&oh=00_AfAm6gPY_U15pYHo_I7d0NBWBpCtU8bEBSNIV4eNX1Pe-w&oe=66114B39

3 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

new pics in 1 hour! 

announcement* in 1 hour!  :ryan3:

Sales gimmick rate:

 

1. Born This Way Amazon 99 cent deal

2. ARTPOP special foil edition

3. Chromatica jockstraps 

 

Edited by Erotic

1 hour ago, Onion Girl said:

Also, she was posting random photoshoots while on tour in 2017... this is nothing new and people are acting like it is.

She literally went from just posting ads and maybe a studio pic every month or two since last year to new posts every day and stories. Gaga herself said she’s become much more private (you can tell post JWT). She’s about to promote something. 

1 hour ago, Onion Girl said:

It is not her fault certain people think anything she posts is a teaser for something. Is she not allowed to post pictures for fun? 

She's allowed to post whatever but when you caption these posts with intentionally tease-like copy such as "tik tok tik tok", you can't blame people for expecting new music. Especially after a long hiatus. And super especially because her core audience follows her for MUSIC.

 

W8vEiPt.gif

Are movies guaranteed to have a press tour? Could you imagine the meltdowns if she didn't promote JFAD at all?

 

W8vEiPt.gif

1 minute ago, Aden said:

Are movies guaranteed to have a press tour? Could you imagine the meltdowns if she didn't promote JFAD at all?

 

W8vEiPt.gif

She's definitely going to promote the movie but I don't think she's going to be in full method-acting mode like her previous campaigns.

1 hour ago, Onion Girl said:

It is not her fault certain people think anything she posts is a teaser for something. Is she not allowed to post pictures for fun? 

She's posting studio pics though... it's clearly related to music.

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

Are movies guaranteed to have a press tour? Could you imagine the meltdowns if she didn't promote JFAD at all?

 

W8vEiPt.gif

With 250+m budget and 12m cheque to her, I could see the meltdowns at the WB office. :sistrens: 

4 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

So no editorial today?

 

anger-angry.gif

I think it was like 8pm my time which is in 2h

4 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

So no editorial today?

 

anger-angry.gif

She posted it 30 minutes late yesterday. I think they are done though 

9 minutes ago, Aden said:

Are movies guaranteed to have a press tour? Could you imagine the meltdowns if she didn't promote JFAD at all?

 

W8vEiPt.gif

all big movies do, and she probably has it in her contract to do a certain amount

 

but i think she should be careful with the interviews/campaigning this time around, bradley became the awards season villain this year just bc he cared about his project. so she shouldn't give ppl any fodder...:giraffe:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.