Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, JapaneseMommy said:

Same here, i think unreleased things are unreleased for a reason- i don’t get the obsession over the pre-Joanne album and ACT 2. Let it go. 

I think all liddos do this over anything unreleased to a degree :dies:

the only thing warranted was the free woman demo and princess die (which we both heard). I think they mystqiue and interest of unreleased tracks get to the liddos.

The Act 2 songs sounded just like noise

 

 

also can anyone do Wikipedia as she has all these australian certs and some canada and no one has moved to add them :gaycat4:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

OH MY GOD I-spacer.png

I'm sorry I had to downvote your post, it's nothing personal I just hate SaTanno and whatever this was trying to be

Edited by Bloody Willy

Katy doing Rock In Rio, Dua doing Glastonbury, Madonna doing this….. Gaga doing Jizz and Piano :suburban:

8 minutes ago, Solar said:

I like Joanne AND believe she planned a complete different concept for LG5 originally, based on how things happened + Gaga and RedOne words + how the whole concept of “my fathers daughter , his late sister” thematics only started with her chats with Mark in 2016. It’s not conspiracy theory-d like wbk.

 

W8vEiPt.gif

The one song we 100% know they worked on was Angel Down. The concept was probably more political. It might be a good thing that she shifted if that was the best song they made together 

2 hours ago, Dumbledore said:

It only took one "I'm getting original LG5 vibes" for some people to think that person was saying she was reusing old songs from 10 years ago and rush to assume they were obsessed...

 

I think the only liddos obsessed are the ones to quickly gaslight the rest into thinking:

1) That they said something they never said just to make fun of them.

2) That there wasn't a clear change of direction back in the day.

 

Over one comment. 

 

Nobody believes there was a 45 minutes long Original LG5 ready to be released, nobody ever said they were reusing old songs. It's just that some of us are getting a similar vibe from that time period. Let people enjoy things and let go :foxaylove:

:heart::clap3:

the head of UMG Japan seeing JapaneseMommy making GaGa memes instead of working

 

 Lady-Gaga-House-of-Gucci-17-11.jpg

8 minutes ago, Bloody Willy said:

I'm sorry I had to downvote your post, it's nothing personal I just hate SaTanno and whatever this was trying to be

lady-gaga-celebrates-born-this-way.jpg

9 hours ago, GGD said:

The bat insta-story is hinting me a bit of an Ozzy Osbourne influence. 

 

If Gaga gets influenced by Ozzy or collabs with him, it would be a ballad for sure!

 

 

The way Andrew Watt was the executive producer on Ozzy’s last two (acclaimed) albums… oh Gaga what ride are you about to bring us on? 
 

spacer.png

posting some fame era street fashion just for the sake of it while we all wait for her LG7 announcement later in the afternoon :suburban:

 

cTpIR8b.jpegPY9bkpf.jpegryn0dHt.jpegy8kLvtr.jpegN3nClRp.jpegFLir5le.jpegWP2xN7i.jpegillg15u.jpegK6OHnhn.jpegxj0osJC.jpegnDkmV2k.jpegZNa9KiG.jpegN0dDHXN.jpegGI51tgi.jpegPJGCyXe.jpegwyHiRMh.jpeggSix5JU.jpegUVHK71P.jpegLJ99g4I.jpeg

 

 

9 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the head of UMG Japan seeing JapaneseMommy making GaGa memes instead of working

 

 Lady-Gaga-House-of-Gucci-17-11.jpg

That’s exactly why some people work from home 

Those pics are like a palette cleanser after all those saTan pics. Bless you @Marry The Gods

Just now, bigboyzeddy said:

3 hours til another set of pics

On main or alt? 

What will she post today?

 

New photos from Haus Editorial?

 

The announcement of the first single?

 

Nothing?

 

:busted:

Edited by Jose Alberto

9 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

What will she post today?

 

New photos from Haus Editorial?

 

The announcement of the first single?

 

Nothing?

 

:busted:

Today nothing so that she can announce tomorrow 

9 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

What will she post today?

 

New photos from Haus Editorial?

 

The announcement of the first single?

 

Nothing?

 

:busted:

Nothing and tomorrow the announcement :suburban:

Remember when she was supposedly announcing Latin American tour dates in November 2023?

 

The way we get the most unreliable insiders ever. :redface:

I hope we keep getting pics everyday

not expecting her to announce that soon unfortunately

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I hope we keep getting pics everyday

not expecting her to announce that soon unfortunately

She cannot post those pics forever. She has already posted a lot, and soon people will get tired and she knows that. Now it’s time for the announcement that is coming definitely tomorrow and you cannot convince me otherwise. 

yeah I think the announcement of the lead single is coming very soon

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

She cannot post those pics forever. She has already posted a lot, and soon people will get tired and she knows that. Now it’s time for the announcement that is coming definitely tomorrow and you cannot convince me otherwise. 

 

3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

yeah I think the announcement of the lead single is coming very soon

I hope y'all right, it's just I've also thought that she couldn't possibly keep posting so many studio photos leading to nothing and got disappointed the past few weeks

So I'd rather keep expectations low and enjoy the ride right now

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

 

I hope y'all right, it's just I've also thought that she couldn't possibly keep posting so many studio photos leading to nothing and got disappointed

So I'd rather keep expectations low and enjoy the ride right now

I mean maybe it's not coming but we'll see

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.