Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Whoever did this is a menace 

spacer.png

 

not y’all finally ranking TFM and putting monster so low. Y’all deserve 2025 

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Pipii said:

Haus labs chewable gummy vitamins coming before LG7

 

W8vEiPt.gif

Don’t give her ideas 

 

:clack:

16 minutes ago, Sannie said:

No. That's not a thing.

 

I'm getting major original LG7 vibes. :alexz: 

Liddos who don’t believe in the OG LG5, where were y’all in late 2014- early 2016 :chick3:  The fact RedOne himself confirmed there was an album worth of songs with him, one being the lead single. The witchy imagery, the bleached brows, the 80s synths. I’m here for it. 

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Join the little 2025 truthers instead. You’ll be much happier 

spacer.png

I've been saying chile. 

 

blackmayo-biackmayo.gif

15 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Wasn't the original LG5 gonna be redoned?

Yes and I just know those tracks were dope

 

blunt-sesh-blunt.gif

I feel like it would be a bit unlike her and worrying if she went back to a concept and songs from almost a decade ago

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I feel like it would be a bit unlike her and worrying if she went back to a concept and songs from almost a decade ago

I’m sure the songs and lyrics are quite different, I think it’s just an aesthetic similarity, which I’m down for. 

Edited by TedLasso

I'm an original LG5 denier.

 

I still think she took Joanne songs to RedOne but decided not to go with his sonic direction.

 

W8vEiPt.gif

Bats, rats... she is making a new Joanne Trattoria menu, ain't she?

2 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

Why candy though ????

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO_sw5SdYUr_KqMdxzk5l

Dance in the Dark = Bad Romance

So Happy I Could Die

Monster

Speechless

Alejandro

Teeth

Telephone

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Aden said:

I'm an original LG5 denier.

 

I still think she took Joanne songs to RedOne but decided not to go with his sonic direction.

 

 

W8vEiPt.gif

Joanne’s creative process began with Mark so anything prior that time was unlinked with that theme aka Original LG5

 

blunt-sesh-blunt.gif

8 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

any thoughts on THIS theory of mine?? sdfgsdfg

That’s what we’re talking about :suburban:

1 hour ago, Puttanesca said:

Wasn't the original LG5 gonna be redoned?

No. She worked with multiple different producers during that time until she found what fit her best (Mark and co.). Perfectly normal thing for an artist to do.

 

"Original LG5" is a coping mechanism for fans who did not like JOanne and had to convince themselves Gaga had some secret pop album that she put into the vault when in actuality it was just a bunch of unfinished demos and/or lyrics that never made it to the studio because RedOne flopped and she did not feel "right" with him any longer.

 

49 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Liddos who don’t believe in the OG LG5, where were y’all in late 2014- early 2016 :chick3:  The fact RedOne himself confirmed there was an album worth of songs with him, one being the lead single. The witchy imagery, the bleached brows, the 80s synths. I’m here for it. 

RedOne blabbing is exactly how we know it never existed. :jonny: The one song they did make ended up being 'Angel Down' and we are supposed to believe they made dance pop together. :jonny: Come on girls, let us use our brains!

Edited by Sannie

Monster

Alejandro 

Bad Romance

Dance In The Dark

Speechless

Telephone

So Happy I Could Die

Teeth

 

                                  spacer.png                                                                                                                           spacer.png

 

                                          spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png               

 

                                                                  spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png                                                                                              

                                                                                           spacer.pngspacer.png                     

 

27 minutes ago, Solar said:

Joanne’s creative process began with Mark so anything prior that time was unlinked with that theme aka Original LG5

 

blunt-sesh-blunt.gif

I still don't buy it. Artists write and work on hundreds of unreleased songs with producers. ARTPOP alone had 100 recorded songs. What she made with RedOne during 2014/2015 could have been a separate album or not. We'll never really know.

 

It's like saying whatever she worked on with Sophie was "original LG6". Is her unreleased material "original LG1"? The idea that she tossed an entire album based on "the art of darkness" (which was likely more a quote about her acting) seems like a fantasy to cope for not having liked Joanne.

 

W8vEiPt.gif

Bad Romance

Dance In The Dark

Telephone

So Happy I Could Die

Monster

Alejandro

Teeth 

Speechless 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.