Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Dance in the Dark 

Monster

Alejandro 

So Happy I Could Die

Bad Romance 

Speechless

Telephone 

Teeth 

 

:clap3:

Are we expecting another Haus editorial today?? Or will the announcement be next?? :gaycat5:

9 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

love her, but this teasing is boring already. 

My god. 

 

IyNfOBE.png

10 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

My god. 

 

IyNfOBE.png

Yup. It is 

IMG-1019.gif

Tomorrow new season in Fortnite btw, but I don’t think she’ll use that cause aRiANa is releasing her eternal sunshine 

 

g27d4mrsg3ztmnzAgm5d3njAg26gs6ry17yy352f

 

19 minutes ago, Cocetti said:

Dance in the Dark 

Monster

Alejandro 

So Happy I Could Die

Bad Romance 

Speechless

Telephone 

Teeth 

 

:clap3:

a fun reordering of the tracklist

 

H7XlO7p.png

ALBUM COVER CONCEPT: B&W - WITH BAT WINGS. it would eat tbh

21 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

What is mother cooking :wanda:

Love potions

5 hours ago, CovalentBondage said:

I am enjoying the slow burn of this. She's finally engaging with us on social media. I'm happy she's not pushing a release yet it seems they have a plan. We will look back on this and say we should've taken it in more. 

1 hour ago, Funtonight15 said:

love her, but this teasing is boring already. 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Archetype said:

She’s not using any songs from 2015/2014 and you would need to be crazy to think so.  That’s 10 years ago at this point, use your brain omg  :bibliahh:

 

If it’s a “dark era”, well congrats, half of Gaga’s albums can be considered “dark”.  She’s not reusing old themes as much as she’s just doing what is part of who she is.  

Who said she was using old songs? 

Gaga-Frank-Sinatra.jpg

 

 

2 hours ago, JapaneseMommy said:

spacer.png

I was rewatching this video and i love the fact that this actually does look like the chromatica album cover😭

It was so cool when we found out the blatant hints to Chromatica after it was released, like the "I-I-I'll be your Enigma" and the hints on this video.  I feel like a lot of things that she's teasing right now are probably going over our heads and will be amusing to figure out later. 

On 3/6/2023 at 8:52 PM, Dumbledore said:

Redone says that Gaga called him and said: "Red we have to work... All the hits we have together", Redone shared that they were making "really amazing music" but that "something happened" and she wanted to go a different style, more "country". He was confused because he believed they had something that would "shock the world", judging by the reaction of the people who heard the music, the "labels" and their "radio friends". He gives the example of Frankenstein, stating again that it could "shock the world" and that "Gaga fans probably would've gone crazy".

 

I'm not saying that I think or wish we are gonna hear that in the future, I love Joanne, I think I like it more than a lot of people do, I just want to clarify that LG5 was obviously going one direction and then changed. The hype built around LG5 was real and not something some fans came up with just because they were bored, maybe it was a exaggerated, but it was real.

 

She worked a little with Giorgio again but nothing came out of it. Again, not saying there was a full cohesive and finished album, just that there was a direction and intention but that changed.

 

 https://www.popjustice.com/articles/giorgio-moroder-interview-i-hated-the-moustache/

 

 

 

On 3/6/2023 at 8:54 PM, Dumbledore said:

She went from this:

Esto contiene una imagen de: ladvsgagaEsto contiene una imagen de:Eccentric: The Born This Way singer strutted down the street as she explored Amsterdam

To this:

 

Esto contiene una imagen de: Go west! Lady Gaga shows off her svelte figureEsto contiene una imagen de:Esto contiene una imagen de: Cuña

 

She started working with Redone (only kept Angel Down from their sessions), Giorgio (kept nothing) and ended up with Mark, Hillary Lindsey, Bloodpop, got Come to Mama from Father John Misty and collaborated with Florence. So yeah, there was a change of direction. I don't care about dark bops, my favorite Gaga is RockGa, but the original LG5 was a real moment. And I remember that moment very well because that was my first time living an era, and it was wild. :cm:

 

:celestial5:

3 hours ago, Archetype said:

She’s not using any songs from 2015/2014 and you would need to be crazy to think so.  That’s 10 years ago at this point, use your brain omg  :bibliahh:

 

If it’s a “dark era”, well congrats, half of Gaga’s albums can be considered “dark”.  She’s not reusing old themes as much as she’s just doing what is part of who she is.  

I don’t understand this obsession the base has with unreleased things. Who cares about original LG5 when it was probably barely done lol let’s kept it moving!

6 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

I don’t understand this obsession the base has with unreleased things. Who cares about original LG5 when it was probably barely done lol let’s kept it moving!

Same here, i think unreleased things are unreleased for a reason- i don’t get the obsession over the pre-Joanne album and ACT 2. Let it go. 

It only took one "I'm getting original LG5 vibes" for some people to think that person was saying she was reusing old songs from 10 years ago and rush to assume they were obsessed...

 

I think the only liddos obsessed are the ones to quickly gaslight the rest into thinking:

1) That they said something they never said just to make fun of them.

2) That there wasn't a clear change of direction back in the day.

 

Over one comment. 

 

Nobody believes there was a 45 minutes long Original LG5 ready to be released, nobody ever said they were reusing old songs. It's just that some of us are getting a similar vibe from that time period. Let people enjoy things and let go :foxaylove:

Oh its so coming THIS YEAR! With all this teasing its basically confirmed. We needs so patience. When all this Ari, Bey and Tay storms pass the rest of the year is ours with LG7 and Joker

Just now, Dumbledore said:

I think the only liddos obsessed are the ones to quickly gaslight the rest into thinking:

1) That they said something they never said just to make fun of them.

This is a current theme in the base,  it's either bad reading comprehension or gaslighting

 

Spoiler

Probably both 

Spoiler

Gaga-Frank-Sinatra.jpg

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.