Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

We might get a new studio picture instead as a story if all of this is leading to an announcement tomorrow! 

I miss the time before @jeff1317 got fired quitted Interscope. At least back then, we knew when and what to count down for. 
 

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

It’s coming nye 2025. Byeeeee

Says 🐜?

would she want to announce the day of Ari's release though? I don't think so

10 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

 

I hope y'all right, it's just I've also thought that she couldn't possibly keep posting so many studio photos leading to nothing and got disappointed the past few weeks

So I'd rather keep expectations low and enjoy the ride right now

You’re right miss girl but please note that past few weeks when she was posting, she never did it 3 days in a row, plus stories. It’s like maximum she can do and it is like she is creating the big hype that cannot lead to nothing. She knows us and believe me she checks GGD from time to time, especially now. 
 

What I mean is the lead will come Friday 15, and she can announce it tomorrow (which I believe more) or Monday/Tuesday. 

Just now, Daglazzo said:

You’re right miss girl but please note that past few weeks when she was posting, she never did it 3 days in a row, plus stories. It’s like maximum she can do and it is like she is creating the big hype that cannot lead to nothing. She knows us and believe me she checks GGD from time to time, especially now. 
 

What I mean is the lead will come Friday 15, and she can announce it tomorrow (which I believe more) or Monday/Tuesday. 

Sometimes Gaga just does things that don't make sense. Like when she posted a lot of posts hinting at Sour Candy when there was a huge speculation that a mv was coming, only for that to lead to nothing. 

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

would she want to announce the day of Ari's release though? I don't think so

Why? It’s just the announcement. Anyway it will be 12h after Ariana’s album. I understand everything but come on, if Ariana’s album is to be flopped, it’ll do so no matter Gaga will announce or no :deadbanana2:

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Sometimes Gaga just does things that don't make sense. Like when she posted a lot of posts hinting at Sour Candy when there was a huge speculation that a mv was coming, only for that to lead to nothing. 

Well, it was very bad because she would post fairies emojis along with her whole team, saying the journey continues. Then she said have a very fairy Christmas, and it made me so excited that I’ve opened chromatica clowns club :ryan3: hundreds of pages for nothing. Well, after all little hinting is nothing compared to posting pictures few days in a row. And we a are certain she will release lg7, sour candy madness was just inside our minds.

8 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Why? It’s just the announcement. Anyway it will be 12h after Ariana’s album. I understand everything but come on, if Ariana’s album is to be flopped, it’ll do so no matter Gaga will announce or no :deadbanana2:

yeah an announcement is nothing vs her releasing the single same day and even if it happens... like they aren't from the same label...

Miley and Selena are friends yet both released singles the same day

10 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Why? It’s just the announcement. Anyway it will be 12h after Ariana’s album. I understand everything but come on, if Ariana’s album is to be flopped, it’ll do so no matter Gaga will announce or no :deadbanana2:

 

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

yeah an announcement is nothing vs her releasing the single same day and even if it happens... like they aren't from the same label...

Miley and Selena are friends yet both released singles the same day

I just think they have a significant amount of overlap in their fanbases and it would seem risky for Gaga to announce her lead while people are talking about Ari's new album. The day after would make more sense to me. 

9 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Well, it was very bad because she would post fairies emojis along with her whole team, saying the journey continues. Then she said have a very fairy Christmas, and it made me so excited that I’ve opened chromatica clowns club :ryan3: hundreds of pages for nothing. Well, after all little hinting is nothing compared to posting pictures few days in a row. And we a are certain she will release lg7, sour candy madness was just inside our minds.

It was awful and proof that they are completely shut off from fans. There is no reciprocity and we shouldn't base what her teases mean based on fans expectations atp. 

We have at least two instances were her posts seemed to almost certainly lead to something... and then they didn't. The Sour Candy fiasco and the OG Enigma pictures (are they? I get more confused about this everytime it's brought up). 

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

We have at least two instances were her posts seemed to almost certainly lead to something... and then they didn't. The Sour Candy fiasco and the OG Enigma pictures (are they? I get more confused about this everytime it's brought up). 

those were different

The LG7 era officially starts tomorrow. Yes, I just made that up. No, I'm not RussianDaddy.

 

:khalyan:

All I know is Gaga better release something this month because she going to receive so much backlash if all these posts leave too nothing. 

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The LG7 era officially starts tomorrow. Yes, I just made that up. No, I'm not RussianDaddy.

 

:khalyan:

Kinda wish u were 

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

those were different

I guess since she's been posting teases into music for months, but I just don't think these will necessarily lead to something in the next couple of weeks. For all we know she could stop posting randomly and then come back with the announcement in April, for instance. 

She won’t announce todays delulu’s

 

Spoiler

1 hr 45 mins :gaycat4:

 

1 minute ago, Happylittlepunk said:

All I know is Gaga better release something this month because she going to receive so much backlash if all these posts leave too nothing. 

People have lowkey checked out with the amount of teasing leading to nothing. These new pics are getting very few likes compared to earlier teases. I don't think they are aware/care about it. 

It is not her fault certain people think anything she posts is a teaser for something. Is she not allowed to post pictures for fun? 

Also, she was posting random photoshoots while on tour in 2017... this is nothing new and people are acting like it is.

17 hours ago, frankvert said:

The fact that we didn’t make Plastic Doll go viral during Barbiemania or Donatella when Anne was singing it to THEE Donatella just shows how useless we are as a fan base. Like mother like children, I guess 

 

spacer.png

honestly, there are so many instances where I wish I could make edits, cuz that Anne moment was screaming for a viral tiktok 

3 minutes ago, Onion Girl said:

It is not her fault certain people think anything she posts is a teaser for something. Is she not allowed to post pictures for fun? 

shes not a "posting pics for fun" typa girl, she was literally checked out of social media for years and all of a sudden comes back to be in the public eye its gonna be seen as teasing

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.