Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I have my own thoughts about a possible kesha collab, i mean yeah sure it could be true but from what i’ve seen from her previously interacting on other singers posts i think she uses it for some publicity tbh 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

Incredible boost so far, lots of songs had new peaks too, go check that Spotify page out!

The Fame  3.260.898 biggest update of the year

Born This Way  2.075.130 biggest update of the year

Chromatica  920.086 biggest update of the year

 

Just Dance  898.879 biggest update of the year

LoveGame  457.387 biggest update of the year

Born This Way  344.838 biggest update of the year

The Edge Of Glory  174.142 biggest update of the year

Government Hooker  148.335 biggest update of the year

Shallow  1.081.120 biggest update of the year

Stupid Love  130.899 biggest update of the year

 

 

 

 

all that Stupid Bomb promo on Fortnite and it still hasn’t cracked her top 20 on Spotify :rip: Her worst lead single

12 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

all that Stupid Bomb promo on Fortnite and it still hasn’t cracked her top 20 on Spotify :rip: Her worst lead single

Let’s give it a few days.

11 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

all that Stupid Bomb promo on Fortnite and it still hasn’t cracked her top 20 on Spotify :rip: Her worst lead single

She just craked 12.3M + streams in forever and you all still complain about 4 years old lead single. 

Eat your food please and enjoy little bit of promotion. 
Chromatica Ball release on streaming could boost her streams again, if ever happens…

13 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

all that Stupid Bomb promo on Fortnite and it still hasn’t cracked her top 20 on Spotify :rip: Her worst lead single

Fortnite didn't make it a better song

I don’t see the album having anything with the “demon” theme tbh, i believe it’s a little joke/play or something- but the black heart 100% does. 

42 minutes ago, fra said:

The Fame  3.260.898 biggest update of the year

Born This Way  2.075.130 biggest update of the year

Chromatica  920.086 biggest update of the year

 

Just Dance  898.879 biggest update of the year

LoveGame  457.387 biggest update of the year

Born This Way  344.838 biggest update of the year

The Edge Of Glory  174.142 biggest update of the year

Government Hooker  148.335 biggest update of the year

Shallow  1.081.120 biggest update of the year

Stupid Love  130.899 biggest update of the year

 

 

 

 

If you had me in 2011 that BTW's biggest songs would be Judas and Bloody Mary :snowman:

3 hours ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

Meant to respond to this but you're spot on. I am here for the music over everything, but at the same time it's undeniably frustrating for someone with the brand and name recognition of Lady Gaga to be so poorly capitalized on (at least regarding her musical career).

 

I think she keeps Bobby around because her relationship with Troy was so difficult and pushed her way beyond her limits. Her current manager's main focus is keeping her happy and stress free, and that laxity has allowed to her to explore other mediums (film, television, jazz) and blossom as a versatile artist. Versatility is part of what makes me such a fan of hers. 

 

However, this shift in her career (especially with Haus Labs) has really been at the expense of her image as a force in pop music. I'm starting to question if she's even interested in reclaiming that status. Its admittedly bittersweet to watch that part of her career increasingly fade into the background. 

I mean that is going on since awhile at this point, great things related to music can still happen with her especially when it comes to content, but when it comes to taking advantage of a momentum and playing the right cards that is another story, from that point of view my expectations are low, I do agree somebody of her caliber deserves an overall better team, especially when it comes to label, the blame can't be put on Bobby that as I often say he's definitely not in charge of certain stuff music related, she's very likely fine with her situation.

 

Good things can still happen of course and I'm sure they will, when they happen let's take them, but without expecting them, at least that's where I am.

 

As for your last point, 'reclaming her force in pop music', I think her career choices of the last 10 years are a solid answer to that.

I don't think she's particularly hungry of reclaiming that status, her overall career has went in a totally different direction in trying to cement herself as multifaced artist and legend in different fields (movies, jazz, ecc), she would have done different choices if that would have been a priority for her.

Dream LG7 collabs if she’s truly going in a pop-rock route:

 

- Miley Cyrus (on a salacious dance-rock bop, ala Midnight Sky) 

- Metallica (on a slow jam rock song, ala Nothing Else Matters) 

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Dream LG7 collabs if she’s truly going in a pop-rock route:

 

- Miley Cyrus (on a salacious dance-rock bop, ala Midnight Sky) 

- Metallica (on a slow jam rock song, ala Nothing Else Matters) 

 

spacer.png

100% YES for Miley Cyrus. I need a collab, the live performance would EAT. They both share that rock star energy.

 

100% NO for Metallica tho! 

3 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

100% YES for Miley Cyrus. I need a collab, the live performance would EAT. They both share that rock star energy.

 

100% NO for Metallica tho! 

I couldn’t think of male rock stars/legends. Bruce is there but his voice sounds so different & she already went down that path on BTW. Prince, Bowie, Freddie are all gone :chick3:Maybe Ozzy? 

 

There are also bands like The Killers, I think GÁR and Brandon Flowers’ voices would mesh beautifully.

Edited by frankvert

2 minutes ago, frankvert said:

I couldn’t think of male rock stars/legends. Bruce is there but his voice sounds so different & she already went down that path on BTW. Prince, Bowie, Freddie are all gone :chick3:Maybe Ozzy? 

 

There are also bands like The Killers, I think GÁR and Brandon Flowers’ voices would mesh beautifully.

tbh I don't know if the bands I listen to are dead :rip: are Thin Lizzy still alive? A song like Get Out of Here with Godga would be perfect. 

 

 

 

Happy Saturday.. The last Saturday before her release next Friday

 

🖤

 

:gaycat2:

3 minutes ago, frankvert said:

There are also bands like The Killers, I think GÁR and Brandon Flowers’ voices would mesh beautifully.

Ten years ago I would have agreed with this, but The Killers have significantly declined in quality à la Coldplay and I don't want GaGa cheapening her brand like that :khalyan:

I’m hoping March is the month she finally announces/releases something. tbh i never understood the feb rumors. I wanted it to be true but i don’t think there was ever a date given by Blade or insiders. 

6 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

Ten years ago I would have agreed with this, but The Killers have significantly declined in quality à la Coldplay and I don't want GaGa cheapening her brand like that :khalyan:

Fair they really need a return to form. I liked “boy” a lot tho 

:khalyan:
 

Let’s go see The Killers and make out in the Bleachers™

:khalyan:

Edited by frankvert

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

Stupid Noise did 130k! :jonny2:

 

 @hausofbryan

:rip: I love how it’s perpetually slotted into things despite its very obvious poor reception. Gaga is like — Nope, I made this for the GP, and you’re gonna ENJOY IT.

Not a random album track from 2011 aka Government Hooker effortlessly outstreaming Stupid Love, while the later had all this massive promo with Fortine :rip: 

If this isn't an indication that Stupid Love is an atrocious, dreadful, cheap song that deserves to be erased from Earth, Chromatica and every other planet of this universe, I don't know what is. 

 

Spoiler

And don't you dare tasteless rat slugs to down vote my post. Instead of worrying about my amazing taste, start worrying about your ears functionality and get an otorhinolaryngologist asap, as Stupid Love fan you definitely need it

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.